My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 12

I hear a knock on the door, "Matt see who's at the door." I moan with my face snuffed in my pillow "Matt!" I yell opening my eyes and realizing that Matt is no longer laying there.

So I get up and open the door as I rub the sleep out of my eyes and see Nash standing there, "Nas-" I say but I'm cut off by Nash barging through the door way as he grabs my phone off my nightstand and passes it over to me "Look at twitter." He demands "Okay, okay." I say still half asleep.

I scroll through my feed and see tweets left, right, and center saying "I can't believe Matthew cheated!!" I just look over at Nash shocked and he just nods his head "I need some time alone." I state "Okay, call me if you need anything." Nash says sincerely as he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

And I just slide down against the wall and sit in the floor, not one tear escapes my eyes, I just sit there emotionless taking in what I have just found out.

Once I finally accept it I decide to send Matthew a text saying; "Come over, we need to talk." I get no response but soon enough I get a knock on my door.

I open it up and greeted by Matthew with a sweet smile on his face "Hello my beautiful girlfriend." He says kissing my cheek and I just stand there showing no expression.

"What's wrong?" Matt asks as he sits down on the foot of my bed and I sit beside him "This is harder than I thought." I huffed "What? I'm so confused." Matt says scrunching up his face unaware that I knew.

"We're over." I spit out, trying to hold back the tears this time "What?" Matt says as he voice shakes "You can't cheat on me and expect everything to be okay." I say as my sadness turns into anger "I never cheated on you!" Matt yells "Cut the crap." I say as take a deep breath "I really haven't!" He yells once again grabbing my shoulders.

"Get out." I snap "Believe what you want to. But I'll always I love you, remember that." He cries as he leaves the room. After the door shuts, I finally cry as I come to the realization that I have let go of Matt for good.