My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 9

I get out of bed and look in the mirror at my puffy eyes caused by crying the previous day, "Come on, we have to get ready for Magcon." Matt mumbles from bed, "It would help if you got out of bed, sleepy head." I yell over at him "I'm up, I'm up." Matt wines as he props his body up with his elbows.

I wash my face with cold water and I feel arms wrap around my waist, "Today's a new day, just forget about the hate." Matt whispers to me with his head resting on my shoulder, I just smile and listen to Matts advice.

I quickly grab a lace crop top and black skinny jeans from my suitcase and put them on, I then apply some makeup before we go to the meet up today.

"You're so perfect." I hear Matt say as he looks at my reflection in the mirror as I put my lipgloss on.

We head out of the hotel room and down to the meet and greet area for Magcon, all the boys greet us and I walk over to Matt's booth which he shares with Cameron. "Hey y/n!" Cam greets me "Hey Cam." I reply "How have you been?" He asks "Honestly? I've been down. All this hate is getting to me." I answer truthfully "I know, but look." Cam says as he grabs me and points at all the girls that are smiling adoringly at me and waving, "and look at this." Cam adds as he shows me tweets that have been sent to me recently "She's stunning." "You're so lucky, love you." "Can I be you?" "You and Matt are my otp now.".

Cam then turns me around to face him "Focus on love, not hate. You'll be fine." Cameron says with a smile, "He's right!" Matt joins.

"Thank you." I say with a smile slapped across my face.

The rest of the day I take pictures with fans and sign autographs, and of course I get some nasty glares but I just brush them off and listen to the advice I've been given.

After the meet up security starts to escort the fans from the building, and me and the rest of the boys decide to go out to grab a bite to eat. "Where should we go?" Taylor asks "Taco bell!" Hayes yells "Taco bell it is." Taylor laughs, we walk over to Taco Bell and I get a tap on my shoulder, it's Nash.

"Hey there." He says as he pulls me to one side "Hi." I say quickly "You look really pretty today." He says with a grin "Did you need something?" I say being blunt and rude, "Just wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me sometime?" He asks "Didn't you hear? I'm Matt's girlfriend." I hiss at him "Yeah he doesn't own you, baby." He says raising his eyebrows "Well I'm faithful to him." I say giving him an evil look "When it doesn't work out talk to me." He says smugly.

"What are you guys doing?" Matt yells from afar as we were way behind the rest of the group now, "Nothing." I reply as I walk speedily over to Matthew.

We get to Taco Bell and order our food then sit down, and I'm awkwardly sat between Matt and Nash.

Once we finish our food, I nuzzle my head in Matt's neck and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head, and I just look over at Nash giving him a dirty look.