My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 6

I just sit on the bed with Matt for a little while just in amazement from what has just happened. Then Matt soon grabs my hand and says "Hey we need to go see the other boys, they're going to love you!" I just smile walk down towards the pool with Matt by my side.

"Hey everyone!" Matt yells as we approach the group of boys "Who's that you go with you?" I hear one of the boys ask "Oh this is Y/n, my girlfriend." Matthew says as he wraps his arm around my waist, I just feel tingles go down my spine and butterflies flutter in my stomach as he labels me with the word "girlfriend".

"What! When did that happen?" Nash yells from inside the pool in shock, "Like 10 minutes ago." I laugh, I then introduce myself and get to know everyone better, we all click straight away and all they guys are really nice and friendly.

Time flys and pretty soon it's 10 pm and were still all sat by the pool talking, I start to fall asleep in Matts arms as I was so tired and hadn't had any sleep for the past 2 days.

Matt picks me from his lap and carries me bridal style up to our hotel room, he tucks me in bed and says "Goodnight, babe." as he kisses my forehead gently, "Night night, Matt." I whisper with my eyes shut as I fall asleep.