My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 10

As soon as my alarm goes off, I get out of bed and get dressed and head over to Carter's room where all the boys are.

"Heyy!" I yell as I open the door "Hi gorgeous." Matt greets me as I walk into the room, and kisses me then I hear Nash yell "Barf." childishly.

I just look over at him with a look telling him to stop.

"Y/n, let's talk." Matt demands as he pulls me to one side, "What's going on with you and Nash?" He asks with anger coming through in his voice.

"Nothing is going on." I lie "Okay, I trust you." He replies as he smiles and looks down at me.

I feel awful for not telling him what Nash had said to me yesterday but it's for the best, Matt would kill Nash if he found out.

"Hey everyone, let's go to the beach!" Aaron shouts, and everyone agrees to come.

I run back to my room before I head to the beach and grab my bikini and sunglasses, and I walk over to the beach on my own as everyone else has already left.

"Hey, boo." A familiar voice says and taps me on the shoulder, I turn around to see Nash.

"Just go." I sigh "Why?" He says with a frown "Because I have a boyfriend." I say angrily "Yeah, me." He says with a smug smile "Stop it, and just leave me alone." I scream, and he just shuts his mouth the rest of the way to the beach from being shocked by how angry I am.

We get to the beach and walk over to the Cam and Matt who are riding over to us on their penny boards.

"Just kiss me." Nash says as pulls me face to his and kisses my lips, I just try to wiggle from his grip as I try to scream but can't as his mouth is covering mine.

Eventually he let's go and I look over at Matt who is standing there shaking his head and crying, as I look at him I start crying too.

I then see Matt start to approach Nash and when he does he grabs him by the collar of shirt punches him causing him to bleed, "You piece of shit!" Matt yells into Nash wounded face.