My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 8

I wake up with my body aching from the night before but I still manage to put a smile on my face because of Matt laying there next to me. I just roll over and look of at him and perfection as he looks into my eyes.

"I don't think you understand how much I love you." I says as he grabs my hand underneath the blankets "Well you can't love me more than I love you." I smile "Yes I love you more." He whispers softly "Shh." I say with a grin on my face.

It's amazing how much love I have for him, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I eventually toss myself out of the bed and grab my phone.

I look at my lock screen and it's filled with notifications, I then go onto to twitter and look at tweets that I've been mentioned in "Ugly bitch." "Matt deserves better." "Whore, go die." "She's ruined everything." I break down and run into the bathroom and lock myself in and cry.

I don't want to look at any other social media but curiosity gets the better of me and look at my Instagram to see just as bad comments "You're an fugly hoe." "Haha, she's ugly af." "What does Matt see in her." Seeing these comments just makes sob more and more.

"Babe, what's going on?" I hear Matt yell as he bangs against the door. "Nothing." I lie "Open up." Matt says more calmly "No." I shout "Please let me in." Matt says choking up, I open the door as I don't want him to get upset too.

He doesn't say anything when he sees the state I'm in he just grabs me and hugs me tightly, and whispers "I'm here for you." As if he already knew what was going on.

I soon realise that the best thing in my life also comes with the worst.