My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 7

I wake and roll over to Matt starring over at me "Good morning princess." He smiles "Morning." I yawn as I stretch my hands up in the air.

"We have a busy day today!" Matt says lifting the covers from him "Yeah we do." I say whilst I get out of the bed and walk over to Matt, he grabs me by my hips pushing my body against his as he kisses me, he smiles in the kiss and whispers "I love you.".

I then remove myself from Matt start to get ready, I quickly take a shower then put on a tank top and denim shorts, and braid my long brown hair to one side.

We walk out of the hotel down to where Magcon is actually being held, we see all the guys and Mahogany so we decide to talk for a while before Magcon actually starts. Soon Bart yells "Five more minutes!" And all of the boys including Matt leave to get ready.

"You and Matt are adorable." Mahogany says over at me, I just laugh and say "Really?" "Yes really, I can tell he loves you so much just by the way he looks over at you adoringly." She replies, which brings a big smile on your face.

She then leaves to set up her DJ set so I just sit backstage waiting for everyone to finish, all I can hear is just girls screaming over at the boys until suddenly I hear my name said over the microphone, "I want everyone to meet someone very special to me." Matt says to the audience.

I then see Hayes wave though the curtain signaling me to come out on stage, I walk out on stage and Matt grabs my torso bringing me by his side, "This is my beautiful girlfriend, y/n." Matthew smiles, I can see some of the people in the crowd smile and scream louder though there's also a lot of girls with faces of disappointment and disgust.

I walk off the stage afterwards with my eyes filling with tears and my stomach turns because I can tell a lot of Matt's fans hate me. I collapse on a chair and catch my breath as my throat feels like it's closing up. Then the boys come off stage and it which forces me to calm myself down, "Come on babe, let's go back to our room." Matt says grabbing my hand and leaving the others behind.

We get to our room and Matt pushes me against the bed with lust and whispers "Why do you have to be so sexy." into my ear, and pulls the straps of your shirt down. I just smile over at him as this is a side of Matthew I've never seen before.