My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 5

We land in San Diego and get straight in a taxi to hotel.

"It's beautiful here." I say as I look outside the car window "I know, I can't wait to go to the beach!" Matt exclaims "Me too." I reply smiling at Matts enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel and the taxi driver helps us take our luggage into the lobby. We go up the elevator into our room and are greeted by Nash and Cam already sitting there.

"Hey guys, this is Maddie." Matt announces "Oh we've heard a lot about you." Nash says winking, I look over at Matt raising my eyebrows "All good things!" Matt says holding his hands up defensively, I just stand there and laugh at his reaction.

"So anyway who's ready to go swimming?" Cam asks "Me!" Nash yells as he pulls his shirt off, "Are you two coming?" Cam says over at me and Matt "We'll meet you later." Matt replies "Okay." Nash says as he walks outside the room with Cameron.

I sit down on the bed and Matt sits next to me, "I can't hold my feelings in any longer." Matt huffs "What do you mean?" I ask whilst grabbing his hand.

"I'm in love with you.." Matt whispers nervously, "I love you too." I say with my voice shaking "Will you be my girl?" Matt asks as he looks into my eyes, "Yes." I say smiling "Good, now I can finally do this." Matt says as he pulls me closer and presses his lips against mine.