My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 4

"Wake up!" Matt yells as he jumps up and down on my bed like an excited child on Christmas Day. "5 more minutes." I mumble with my head smothered in my pillow.

"You've had enough beauty sleep!" He says still yelling to get my attention. "No, I need all the beauty I can get ." I say whilst removing the pillow from my face, Matt looks over at me starring at my face "Nope you can't get more beautiful than that." He smiles.

I smile back at him and finally detach myself from my bed, and stretch my arms in the air as I yawn. "Can't I just go on the plane looking like this?" I laugh looking down at myself just wearing an old t-shirt. "I'd like that but no." Matt giggles "Fine I'll get ready." I huff but have a smile on my face.

I grab a pair of shorts and a muscle tank from my dresser and walk into the bathroom to get changed, I wash my face and put some mascara on and put my hair in a big messy bun before walking back out into my bedroom.

"Ready?" Matt says holding my suitcase "Ready!" I announce whilst smiling at him sweetly.

We walk down the stairs outside the front door towards Matts dads car.

Matt puts my suitcase in the trunk of the car for me and we hop inside the car "Hey." I greet Matts dad who is driving, "Hello, you must be Maddie." He replies, "Yep." I say popping the 'p' "Matt is that the girl you have a crush on?" Matt's dad teases, "Shush." Matt says to his dad as his cheeks go red.

We all talk on the way to the airport and Matt tells us more about Magcon and his friends who are going to be there.

We take our things out of the car once we arrive at the airport, we go through security and make our way to the gate to board the plane. "I'm so happy you're here with me." Matt says as we sit down in our seats and watch the plane lift from the ground.