Punch Size Punch

Sarabi P.O.V Flash-Back
"She left me because of you! I shouldn't had you! Your a disgrace to me. I won't have any grand kids because your a big black bitch!" That is what my dad said why punching me for the first time. I'm only 13 the only reason mom left was because he cheated on her with a co-worker.
"Your nothing, your a piece of shit!" he said while kicking me in my side. He was drunk you smell scotch on his breath it was coming threw his skin.
It has been three days since my mom left. She said she would come back but. She didn't so far as I can see.
"Get out of my face and go to your room."he spat. I whipped of his spit and went to my room. I looked into my mirror I saw me. I was big but I didn't care at the time. Why would he bring up race when he is black himself? He used to be happy but now his heart was nothing but a lump of coal. My father is gone. I knew he would continue this.
'I can't wait till I'm eight-teen so I can get out of this hell hole.' I thought as I fell asleep. I had school tomorrow and I wasn't going to let old "Mean-Ass" get in my way. I am a Straight A student no lower than a B. I am getting bullied but I don't no react I'm not blowing my chances of going to collage.
Waking up in the morning I went in the Living room to find my father getting ready for work. He was sober but I didn't care he was drunk last night and when your angry the words you say you mean. He left bruises on my body those bruises may heal but will never heal my heart. He looked at me turned back to what he was doing and looked at me again.
"What happen to you?" he asked I guess we people get drunk the they get lost of memory. My father had got a alarm system to were we got cameras around the house it's so he has a eye on me and mom but mom is not here so he just has to watch me now. I lead him up stairs to the room that we keep the camera tapes and I showed him the video every punch, kick , and body slam. He looked me and my face and said the words that try to fix everything.
"I'm sorry, Sarabi please forgive me." he looked with tears coming out of his eyes. But I didn't by them I may buy a lot of things but I wasn't going to buy his bullshit. I just walked of I had nothing to say every ounce of feeling was gone. I became a heartless body but a very much alive soul. Sarabi Scott was never going to smile again. I got dressed and got on the bus and got ready to go to the other hell hole they call school and I will move on with my life. I'm in 8th grade so I have 4 more years of shit to go through.
Joey P.O.V
I may be a lot of things but people don't say it to my face. I am Joey Moretii the one and only. My father Franklin Moretii one of the greatest company owners in the country and Italy. No one would dare to mess with him or his family and friends lets just say if your on his bad side you won't get back on his good.
I am very good in school. All A's boy take all AP classes. I may be a ass but I am not a regular ass. I am a smart ass. All the girls fall for me but wait till we get in high school I will make my way around. You never know.
"Son always think about your public image. It's not always about looks." That's is what he said to me before school
I though about my fathers words he is a great man. Very nice to people and I understood were he was coming from. As in getting on my bus to go to school I was greeted by my friends Jay, Lenny, and Paul. We have been friends since 1st grade I trust them. We are going to have some in high school. which is just next year we are only in the 8th grade. I was ready to move on.