Next Time

Sarabi Scott P.O.V 12th grade year second semester.

I woke up sore from me and my dad fighting last night. I took up boxing and I have a job at a clothing store called LoLa's that is how I pay my trainer. Dad drinking problem has gotten worse he is happy at day but by the time I get home from school, work, and boxing he is drunk and ready to fight. That is why I took up boxing. I am a size 22 which I alright with. I am still a straight A's student. I'm at the edge of the iceberg with these people at school thank god it's the second semester. 2 more months in school it was march. I am a black sheep of my school I stay alone. People can poke and talk about me all they want to. As long as they don't touch me I am just fine.

"Good Morning Sar- Oh my god did we fight again last night?!" he said trying to hug me. I haven't said a word to him ever since he first hit me. I pushed him away I didn't want the hands that hurt me to touch me.

"Can you just please just talk to me! I want to hear your voice." He started to cry again but it would be the same as last night and the day before that and the year before that. I can't trust him.
I look at him grabbed a water bottle, IPhone 5, head-phones, gym clothes, boxing gloves, back pack, and a apple and walked out of the house. I got in my Ford Avalanche and drove to school. All the stuff I had I bought every pay check I got I saved it up to by the nice things I have.

"Another day full of bull and more people talking shit." I say to myself while walking in my school. I had no friends all I had was my talent and boxing. I already took both of my ACT test the first one a 27 second one 31. I know collages are going to pay me to go because of my scores. I learn that when I was in 8th grade. Walking into my 1st period Creative Writing class I take my seat back in the back as usual. Every one comes in the girls give me angry glares and call me names I flip them off as usual. Boys come in horse playing look at me with a glare. That glare were they though you were new to the school glare so they look at me weird I flip them off also. Then there is me sitting in the back just like I like it no one to bother me.

"Alright Class how is everyone doing this morning?" said my teacher Mr. Lewis he would try to get me to talk but he knows I put it on paper.

"We are all good Mr.L" said one of the boys that I don't admire. I'm not attracted to none of this boys at my school. They are all assholes who just go around the school picking up other boys sloppy seconds. I'm glad I just still have my cookie.

"Well that's good we are starting one something new today. Poetry." I loved poetry it was in one of my many talents. I wasn't smiling on the out side but I was smiling on the inside.

"This can be a group project or you may do this on your own." he said smiling ear to ear looking like goofy." This is your project for the rest of the year. You will present this the week before exams." Great now I have to talk in front of people. Note the sarcasm. I will do my best I guess I have talked in years only to myself. Since everyone has put me as quiet.

"Thank you Mr.L I know I can't do this alone." said the one and only Joey Moretii he is such a kiss ass. But when we get in the hall way is another story.
I rolled the eyes at the fact he was being a kiss ass.

When I got to lunch people were sitting at there usual tables. Populars sat beside Populars. Nerds and Geeks sat together and so on and so on. Then there is me I have my own table which is great because I don't have to listen to people problems and crap. The rest of the school day went by fast. After school I had work from 3-5 then I head to the gym and boxing center from 6-8 then I go home and get ready for the main event.

When I got to LoLa's I took my place behind the counter and put on that fake smile and went on with my day. Snobby rich chicks came in as usual giving me dirty glares and I don't even know them. When my shift is over I drove to the boxing and gym center and met with my trainer Matt. I treat Matt as if he was my brother he treats me the same I am cool with that cause I'm not ready for love.