Olive Garden Part 2

Sarabi P.O.V

When I turn to see Paul and Heather I didn't really care. Paul calling me beautiful didn't really effect me at all. They sat in the booth behind us. Me and Joey still had a great conversation about our future plans.

"I'm going to the bathroom I will be back love." he grabbed my hand and kiss it. Then walked to the bathroom. I sat and waited for him to get back then Paul came and sat in front of me.

"What is it Paul..." I sighed. I didn't feel like talking to him.

"Why are you with him you should be with me. He is going to hurt you."

"Paul, if you care so much then why are you here with Heather?"

"She invited me to come with her. I couldn't say no."

"Technically you could have said no it's just that you choose to come." I said crossing my arms.

"Well it's a good thing I came because I get to see you. You look beautiful Sarabi. I love every-" he got cut off by a voice.

"What the hell Paul?! Get up out of my seat. You will regret it if you don't." It was Joey. He started to roll up his shirt sleeves. The Heather came out of no where.

"I still don't understand why you two fight over this 'thing'. It's not even a person." You know what I think I will have a little talk with Heather in the Bathroom. I got up and I stood in front of her. She started to swing but I caught her arm and held it behind her back. I took her to the bathroom and lock the door.

"What is your problem with me huh? I have not did a damn thing to you. I have tried to keep my cool with you but you won't take my warnings. So tell me what is wrong so I can move on." She stood there with envy. I was getting impatient. I had good Chicken Alfredo sitting out there man. She still stood there in silence. She started to attack but I moved and she ran into the wall. I pick her up and put her up against the wall.

"You have 3.5 seconds to tell what you have a problem with before I back slap your ass in the next millennium." I said I can tell anger was in my eyes. I can tell they have become completely dark. She was testing me.

"I just don't like you because...You a loser." she said crossing her arms.

"Bullshit...Bull. Shit. That is not what the school said at the prom." I said laughing but evilly. It felt good. I smirked.

"You bitch. How can you even smile? Your the ugliest thing I have ever seen."

"You waist my time. I sorry to tell you this but your a basic bitch. I can see myself having a good future. While your store is open, honey mine is closed. Sorry I'm not speaking dog. Ok hold up, Ruf Ruf keep Ruf Ruf talking Ruf Ruf shit and see what happens Ruf Ruf bitch. " I said and open the door walked out I left her there is shocked. When I walk out I saw Paul and Joey rolling on the floor fighting everyone in shock. Boy what did I get myself into.

Joey P.O.V

I am getting tired of Paul butting in. He is trying to tear me and Sarabi apart. Me and Paul stared at each other. The we heard Heather.

"I still don't understand why you two fight over this 'thing'. It's not even a person." I was about to say something but Sarabi stood up not saying a word. Heather swung but Sarabi caught her arm and put it behind her back. And push her to the bathroom. All that was left was me and Paul staring at each other.

"Why do you always have to stick your nose in my business huh?" I said still standing and staring at him.

"Sarabi is my business and I intend to keep it that way."

"You stay away from her she is mine. I love her and I am not going to let no player like you come I'm the way of that."

"Make me." He punched me in my face. I tackled him. I got on top of him and started punching him in his face. He got up and punch me. Then we end rolling around on the floor. I saw people with phones out but I didn't care for that moment. We kept going until we heard a dominant female voice and something pulled us apart it was Sarabi.

"Joey! Paul! stop acting like this. You out here fighting like there is no tomorrow. Joey get our food and let's go home. Paul you-" she got cut of when a knife got stabbed to her side. But she acted like it didn't affect her it was Heather. She grabbed her throat and had her in mid-air. Then cried out in pain. She dropped Heather and started to bleed. Her blood was every where. I can't stand to see her like this.

"Some One call 911 please. My baby has just been stabbed!" I yelled. Paul was surprised and Heather ran. When the Ambulance got there and Got Sarabi. Her blood was on my shirt. I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes. My baby was is the Hospital.

A/N: What y'all think? Heather is something else isn't she. Will Sarabi Survive? How do you think Joey is feeling right now? Much love for reading my book!

KDF_28 😘❤️