The New Friend

Joey Moretii P.O.V

To learn about Sarabi's past makes me feel bad for her and her mother. Fighting for all those years must of been hell. We were sitting at the dinner table the whole time Sarabi talked I listened. She is smart and tough and wasn't afraid to show her scars. After we got done with dinner she beat me up the stairs walking in her room. Jay and Paul are coming over tomorrow and I don't know what's going to happen.

Sarabi Scott P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and felt that usual feeling in the morning. Sore as hell ready to deal with whatever. I got up got dress. I put on a T-shirt some jeans not skinny jeans. Put on some nike shoes on and my peach and black nike hoodie. Grabbed my phone, earphones, gym bag, boxing gloves, and truck keys and walked down stairs. I looked to see Mrs. Linda cooking breakfast and everyone sitting at the kitchen table having a good conversation till I walked in the room.

"Good morning Sarabi!" said mom , Mrs.Linda and Mr.Moretii.

"Why don't you sit down have some breakfast." said Mr.Moretii

"No I'm fine." I said walking out the door.

"Please sit we insist." said Mrs.Linda

I turned around and closed the door. There she laid out eggs, bacon, and pancakes. But I don't really eat much I

Just grabbed a piece of bacon. I don't eat with people I find myself always eating alone. That's why I always go IHOP before school. I got the bacon and left. Everyone stared as I left I didn't feel comfortable I wasn't going to sit there and act like I'm not living with a bully with nice parents and a mother that left me 4 years ago and came back for me. Instead they had a good conversation like nothing was unusual. I went to IHOP and sat in a booth and ordered breakfast. After I got my food and everything I paid and left. Before I walked out the door I saw two people that I didn't want to see right now. Paul and Jay. We passed each other both staring in others eye then they went in and sat down while I left. I got a feeling like something is going to go down today.

I got to school and walked to my locker. Seeing all the same faces from yesterday. Stuck up bitches and Disrespectful man whores. But there was one girl that was different. She had long blonde hair same size as me she dressed like me like she was a boy kind of. She was new. I went in my 1st period class and sat in the back. Watched everyone come in snobby chicks angry glares. Boys and angry glares. Joey and his crew sat in front but I could feel the tension it was so thick it took a sword to cut it. Then the new chick comes in everyone stared at her then Melissa Jackson says.

"Great another fat bitch." all the girls around her laugh. How could she do that to that girl she was new. Did nothing wrong.

"Yo! Jackson shut it down you don't even know her. So shut the fuck up." I said everyone turned look surprised to see talking. The girl still didn't know where to sit.

"You can sit back here with me." I said on the way back to sit with me Jay trips her making her fall and drop her things. I got up to help her but went to Jay first.

"You mess with her your messing with me don't make the same mistake twice" I spat. I bent down to help her she looked at me with grateful eyes. Jay looked at me still shocked to hear what I said. Me and the girl sat in the back before the teacher came in.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm new here." she said putting her hand out for me to shake it.

"No problem what's your name?" I said getting my notebook out.

"Samantha Walls. I moved here from Orlando Florida." she said also getting her books out.

"So y'all came to Oxford,Mississippi?" I did wonder.