Hospital Part 2

Sarabi P.O.V

When my father walk through that door I don't know what happen it was like all of my strength went through my body. I sat up and looked at the disappointment call my father. When I sat up I winced at the pain of Heather's stab. I was going to hurt her when I get out but I had to worry about the situation right here right now.

"Jordan what are you doing here? How did you even know she was here?" ask mom but he kept his eyes on my all I could do was glare back.

"I came to see the pathetic excuse for a daughter. They called me." He took a sip. I lost it the blood in my body boiled. It was like i lost control over my body. I got up whether I was hurt or not and slamed him agaist the wall making him drop his bottle.

"Oh I'm pathetic huh?! You can shut that up right now because I am more successful than you will ever be! Your just a screw up!" I got pulled back by Joey and his father. Mom and Mrs.Linda stood in shock. They lifed me and put me back on the bed and stood in my defence.

"Jordan how could you abuse your family I know your way better than this. What happen to the old Jordan I use to know?" I heard Mr.Moretii say. Joey stood right by his father. Slowly taking of his jacket showing off his arms.

"He went away when she was born. I never wanted her." he yelled.

"Then why the fuck are you here in my damn room?" I said with venom. They all looked at me shocked. Joey didn't turn around just stared at my father thinking the same thing. Then the police walked in. They wanted to talk to me.

"Is there a problem here?" asked on of the police men.

"This man is disturbing my daughter. I want a restraining order against him." my mom said.

"Well I'm her father." He started to lunge but the police caught him.

"You abused my baby!" the police grabbed my father and pushed him through the door.

"Please help me!" he yelled but I let him suffer like he made me. They dragged him. Then they closed the door.

"Even your hurt your never down. Your tough and I love you for that." said Joey kissing me on top of my forehead. The doctor came back in the IV in my hand. He checked the stitches they didn't tear.

"People are crazy these days. That stabbed could have killed you. But some how you made it. And your so high spirited." said the doctor. "Instead of a week we will keep you for 3 days. So you be out by Monday." he said shaking my mom hand and nodding at Joey's family. I let out a sigh.

"What have I become?" I said putting my hands over my face.

"The love of my life. You so beautiful I can't stop saying it." Joey said laying beside me. Putting his arm around me and snuggled me.

"Wow these are our kids." said Mrs.Linda.

"Yep who knew huh?" my mom smiled. For the rest of the night we laughed and talked. They all spent the night at the hospital. I was glad I had this small family.