In The Wrong

Sarabi P.O.V

After Sam left I got started on my poem for creative writing class. I thought of something that would explain exactly how I see my self. I don't have a low self esteem I'm not fat girl who is sad about her looks. I am proud at what I have become a heartless cold girl who shows no mercy to those who are mean to her it is how it is. So I pulled out my notebook that I keep my songs and poetry in. I may be badass outside but I got to keep my feelings in something.

I turned to a new page and got my pencil out. I turned on some music to drain out Joey Moretii and the assholes. I got my Bluetooth speaker and play music as I started writing instantly it's like the pencil had it's own mind it just flowed on paper.

'People wake up to birds singing. But I wake up to yelling. Ready to build that wall that I always set myself in. You can run in grass and twirl around. But I'm here on the battlefield standing my ground. For people it's day but for me it's always night. Me with my head low walking in the rain. While you people let the sun shine on your face. I may be quite but I'm loud inside. Full of anger and stick with my pride. I may be cool as ice but really I'm on fire inside. I but I still don't show my feelings because you may never know what happens. I'm a big girl in a big world but we live in a skinny society. Morning birds sing wedding bells ring but I will always be alone. Trying to keep my composer and trying to stay calm' I stopped when three of the most annoying boys came in my room.

"Can you turn down the music" Joey mouthed.

"What do Jack, Jackass, and dumbass want?" I said pausing my music. Jay kept staring at me like he wanted to say something but he didn't. Paul eyes were wondering the room not making eye contact with me.

"Ok can you stop with the insults?" said Joey.

"Nope" I said popping the P."I stay on the defense with people. So far you people that's standing before me right now are just coming to annoy me with bullshit." I said grabbing my note book and walking out the room but Paul block the door. I could easily move him out the way. But I knew they would keep trying to talk to me about whatever. I turn around and turned my back to them.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to us especially Jay and Paul. But I apologized ok so no need to snap at me." Joey walking behind me could hear his foots steps getting closer I stepped forward to stay away from him.

"You apologize yea but I still don't see a change in your heart. I will listen say what y'all got have to say and leave me to my project for class." I said still turned around but I was getting my sketch pad. I like to draw to people say I have skill but I don't believe them. I laid the sketch pad on my bed next to my note poem and music book. I turned around took look all of them in the eye but not Paul. Paul's eyes still wondered the room.

"You want to say something to me make eye contact." I said in a stern voice. Paul eyes stop wondering and looked in mine.

"Sarabi I know you don't like me. For all the pain I caused on you. I just need to apologize to you. For everything. Please accept this apology." said Jay talking with his hands but I looked into his eye the whole time. They showed honesty and sadness.

"I accept your apology. But now you need to apologize to Sam. She is the same as me." I said to him. He nodded then all eyes fell on Paul.

"Paul, your for a reason and what would that be? Is it to jump me like you did at the gym or something else?" I said making him make eye contact again.

"I'm apologize Sarabi, I am mad at myself for hitting a girl. Your a great fighter really. I'm sorry that I attacked you at the gym for pay back. Sarabi I feel bad about how we all end up like this I apologizing because I hurt you and I feel bad." said Paul making eye contact the whole time. In all there eyes. They showed honesty and there body expressions showed too they were being truthful for once.