Prizes

Joey P.O.V

Sarabi poem actually talked about her. Every word she said was true. She was glowing with every word she said. There going to call out prizes now since Me, Sarabi,Paul, Sam, and Jay. Jays was about Sam surprisingly. Never knew he like her.

"Well everyone has voted for the top 3 prizes for top 5." I voted for Sarabi because she spoke from the heart. " First place for $50 is...Sarabi Scott!" I knew she would win 1st place. She put her heart into it. She got up and collected her money. I smiled at her she was everything.

"Second place....to Olive Garden for two.... Joey Moretii!" I didn't expect to when anything. I don't think mine was that special. But that means I can take Sarabi out on a date. I been waiting on this day victory! I saw Paul face it was red he knew what would happen if I got tickets to Olive Garden. I got up and collected my prize. Sam won the passes

to skip any exam she wanted to. We took a picture and it went out in the hallway. I am so happy I have a chance to go on a date with Sarabi.

Sarabi P.O.V

I am so glad I got $50! I know I need this pocket money. Now it's time to relax. Joey is going to Olive Garden that means he is going to ask a girl out on a date. When I got home I found chocolates and roses on my bed.

"What the?" I said. Then Joey step out the bathroom. Shirtless showing off his abs. But I stayed focus on his eyes.

"Will you go to Olive Garden with me?" he said grabbing the rose and getting on one knee, This is going to be the death of me someday love."Please Sarabi your the girl I want to be with."I though about it for a while. I'll give him a chance.

"I give you one chance Joey. If you fuck up then it's your ass." I said bringing him up off his knees.

"Is that a yes?" he said eyes full of hope.

"Yes Joey it's an yes." He hugged me and picked me up and swung me around. I didn't know he was so strong.

"I won't let you down Sarabi I love you." he looked goofy smiling ear to ear.

"There is a huge difference between love and lust."

"Well I'm in love. I lust for you too but mostly love." he said giving me the flower. This was so unexpected. I never though this day would come. The day were I went out with Joey Moretii. What have I become? I don't know but if I end up getting hurt by him there will be consequences and repercussions.

A/N I know it's short. Been very busy! Ya girl got to get a education. I hope your enjoying the book. All most to graduation. Will Melissa get her revenge? How do you think Sarabi and Joey's date will go? Much love for reading the book!

KDF_28 😘❤️