Prom Day

Joey P.O.V

When I saw Sarabi in her dress its like I saw a whole new person. It fitted her nicely it showed of her curves. Everything about her is beautiful she has every thing about her that a guy wants. I don't know why I would bully her in the first place. I never knew I would fall hard for her. I though she just didn't like me but no she just didn't want to get hurt. I'm going to prom with Melissa's best-friend I didn't want to go alone. I didn't know what color she wanted me in so I just went with black. Knowing that Sarabi is going alone kills me because I want her on my arm. I know Heather is just going to check her make up all night and Melissa is going to tear her to shreeds because that is her best-friend.

As I am driving to Heather's house all I can think about was Sarabi. Her beautiful chocolate eyes and her vocie. Gosh her vocie rings in my head when I heard her say my name. I was deep so so very deep in love. I get to Hearther's house and walk to her door her father opens it .

"Hello you must be Joey Moretii."

"Yes Sir, I am. I am her to take your daughter to the prom"

"And thats it just to prom." he siad giving me a serious eye. It's not like she hasn't banged every boy in school. She is one of the girls I haven't did anything with.

"Oh Dad don't worry were just dancing."She came down stairs in a pink dress that came up to her knees. But for some reason I wasn't attracted. I guess love does that to you. She winked at me. I gave her a flower and we headed for the car. As I am driving she put her hand on my thigh i moved it.

"Wait until after prom I'm going to rock your world." she said I just sighed and drove still thinking about Sarabi.

Sarabi P.O.V

Well tonight is the night. The night I have to wear a dress and go to a place im unfamiliar with prom. I slipped on my dress and put on my black flats. Thank god it was flats because I was not going to put on heels who can dance in heals? Mom already did my hair so it flowed down my back. My make up was natural I just put some lip gloss.I had a necklace that I bought that had music note shape on it. I grab my cloth and throw it over my shoulder. I looked in my mirror.

"What have I become." I sighed. I grabbed my 'purse' and phone, wallet, headphones and walked down stairs. My mom took a few pictures of me.

"Aww my baby going to her very first prom. And gosh doesn't she look wonderful." I smiled if felt good to smile and she my mom happy I could give a damn about my dad. I gave Mrs.Linda ,Mr.Moretii, and Mom a hug and left. I looked up in the night sky it was beautiful. But a lot of things could happen.

'Lord give me strength. No worries' I prayed while getting in the truck.I drove to the school they had valet parking but it was free. I hopped out and all eyes were on me. My dress stood out it glowed. I gave my keys to the valet and walked in side the loud gym. The music was blasting the theme of the prom was falling stars. It has little stars hanging from the ceiling. The tables had voting ballets. The choices were.

Prom Queen:

Melissa Jackson
Tiffany Tyler
Winter Phillips
Heather Fade
Sarabi Scott
Randi Spencer

I had to read that over. My name was on the list when was my name ever in the ballet. I didn't sign up for this. I swear if this is going to become a scene from Carrie I will become there worst nightmare. The choices for prom king were

Prom King:

Joey Moretii
Jay Wilson
Paul Jones
Derrick Person
Andrew Summer
Brandon Knight