Ready, Aim, And Fire

Sarabi P.O.V

"Sarabi what has gotten into you this is the first time I ever had you in my office!" said Mr.Robinson.

"I am a ticking bomb instead of 10 seconds it took 4 years. I don't regret what I did." I said crossing my arm.

"So who hit first?" said Mr.Robinson

"Sarabi did!" yelled Melissa. I can't believe this bitch is trying to lie on me.

"Oh really? You know there are cameras in the hall right Melissa?" said Mr.Robinson and he pulled out the tape and watched it.

"So you hit first Melissa why can't you just tell the truth." said Mr.Robinson said while watching the video. Then 3 parents walk through the door. My mom and Melissa's Parents.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jackson and Mrs. Scott." said Mr. Robinson standing up shaking hands.

"Yes you called us. About our daughter?" Mr.Jackson said.

"Your daughter was in a fight with Sarabi. She is suspended for a week since she threw the first punch and she has been here in office before this is her third strike." said Mr.Robinson.

"She has been here before?" said her mother.

"Yes for bullying. First was a warning. Second time was detention. This is her third strike."he said the looks on her parents face priceless. I guess they thought their angel was pure. He showed the video to our parents. Her parents gasped and flinch. Hell I was scared of my own self I didn't know I could do so much damage.

"As for Sarabi she has two weeks detention. This is her first time ever in my office she. She didn't throw the first punch and she didn't bully anyone. This is her first time ever getting in trouble." he said. I didn't mind detention I was glad I didn't get suspended.

"Mrs.Scott your daughter is a good student I just need you to talk to her make her understand the consequences." said he said looking at my mom. My mom nodded.

"Thank you for coming in today see you next Week Melissa. Sarabi I will see you in detention. It will start next week. "he said and we left the office.

"Sarabi I'm not mad at you. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. I am glad you didn't hit first. I am glad you won the fight because it would be disappointing if you didn't." said my mom hugging me. " I love you Baby"

"I love you too." I said hugging her.

"I see you when you get home okay?" she said.

"Ok bye Mom." I said walking back into the school. When I got in school I got glares. Some looked amazed at what I did. Then rest of the day went by pretty fast which I didn't mind. When I got to work I took my place behind the counter. A girl walked it I recognized her. Heather Fade Melissa's best-friend. She walked in with Melissa looking a clothes I guess they didn't notice me behind the counter they went and tried on clothes then came back with a bunch of stuff. Then looked at my face tension was in the air.

"Looks like we can have round two you can't fight two people at once." Melissa said with a smirk on her face. Lola's is my job and all employes have to learn how to shoot a gun just in case we get attacked. Heather swung but I dip down and pulled the rifle out from under the counter they froze.

"This is my job I will not have to broke down bitches who dad but them everything ruin it. You attacking me is like trying to attack a lion. I will pounce on that ass. I suggests that you pay for your shit and get the fuck out." I said taking aim. They nodded I slowly put the rifle down and they paid for there stuff and left. Another war is coming my way I can feel it. When I got home I sat on the couch and Joey was at the other end. I could feel his eyes burning the side of my face.

"You were really something today." he said scooting over slowly to me.

"No shit." I said then there was a knock at the door. I went to go get it. When I opened it I saw my father at the door.