Saturday Night

"Okay so on Saturday Night Maizy's parents will be out of town. I have a date on Saturday night and I will leave you two alone. MAKE A MOVE." Savannah had pulled me aside at school.

"What if it ruins everything? How do you know Saturday night is the time?" I questioned her.

"I have a good feeling. And I trust my intuition."

"Okay but I literally met you three days ago. How do I trust your intuition?"

"Because I told you I would help you. I stick to my promises no matter how crazy they are."

"Alright. But you have to help me. How do I do it?"

"You HAVE to make sure it's the right exact moment. And trust me when it happens you'll know. The question is, how to get to that moment? Go somewhere special. Where you have memories. Look into her eyes. Her soul. You will know. SATURDAY NIGHT. Mark it down in your calendar because it will be your anniversary. April 21st."

"You better be right about this Savannah."

Alright so Saturday, April 21st. I am determined to make a move. And if she doesn't feel the same at least I'll know. I can stop pining over someone who doesn't like me. I just need to know.

Every time I'm with her or I think about her, I smile. I don't want to lose that either. But I have a feeling I won't. Even if she didn't like me.

I texted Dustin during 3rd period to tell him.

Me: DUSTINNNNN

Dustin: what

Me: I'm going to tell her

Dustin: TELL MAIZY??

Me: yes

Dustin: YES YESVYES YEGSYSYWUAJDBSJ

Me: ok ok calmmmmm

Dustin: I'm not calm

Me: wonderful

Dustin: WHEN

Me: Saturday night

Dustin: isn't she grounded?

Me: her parents are out of town and her babysitter is freaking awesome

Dustin: ooh yes get ittttttt

Me: Dustin. No. Just no.

Dustin: ;))))

Me: oh god stop

Dustin: not until it happens

"What are you so happy about?" Jane asked me. She sat next to me in 3rd period.

"If all goes right, I will tell you. I'll probably tell you if it goes wrong too. I'll have nothing to lose anymore. But you're just going to have to wait."

"Emory what the fuck does that mean I'm fucking impatient."

"You'll see." I attempted to wink at her.

"EMORY." She started shaking me. I also think she got the whole class's attention because they all stopped what they were writing and looked over at us. I just kept smiling a lot at her.

"Alright I'm going to guess. Are you going somewhere? Meeting a celebrity? Going ON A DATE?"

"Sort of."

"TO WHICH QUESTION?"

"The last one."

"WHOS THE LUCKY PERSON? DO I KNOW THEM?"

"You know them."

"IS HE CUTE? Or she BUT EITHER WAY."

"she is adorable."

"HOLY SHIT I HAD NO IDEA I NEED DETAILS."

"I'll tell you after Saturday night." It was so fun being mysterious for once.

"EMORY!!!" The entire class was staring.