She's back

"Maggie don't you eat my shoes!" Maizy yelled as she was trying to put her shoes on.

"Maybe dogs eat shoes because that's what we put on when we're leaving and they don't want us to leave." I suggested. Maizy dropped what she was holding and just stared at me.

"But that's so sad." She frowned and pet Maggie again. "I'll be right back I just need to go tell my mom I'm staying over tonight." She assured the little puppy.

I opened my front door while Maizy continued trying to get Maggie away from her shoes. I almost jumped when I saw Mackenzie on my doorstep.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled.

"I just came to tell you that Maizy doesn't love you. She's so over you. You're so annoying! She's been in love with me since she first saw me I bet. You're trash with uneven boobs. She wants a girl who can actually be loved. And your hair looks like a pile of poop. Anyway she's with me now. Probably because my body is way hotter than yours." She told me smiling like a demon. DID SHE JUST INSULT MY HAIR OH HELL NO. Maizy had got her shoes on and came to the door.

"You are a lying bitch Mackenzie!" Maizy said.

"Oh good you're here! Tell Emory about us!" Mackenzie stood there so proud of herself. What is wrong with her? All of a sudden Maizy's hand collided with Mackenzie's cheek. I stood there in shock, Mackenzie did the same but soon resorted to laughter. "Ha! Oh that's just something we do all the time now!" She looked at me with an evil smile and rose her hand, about slap Maizy back.

Before her hand reached Maizy's face I quickly grabbed a hold of her arm. Even if she was taller than me, I could intimidate her. "Don't. You. EVER. Touch. Her. Seriously leave my house before I call the police." I let go of her arm with force.

Mackenzie backed up slowly down my front yard. Before she completely walked away she blew Maizy a kiss. Maizy quickly slammed the front door.

"Wait can you actually call the police if someone attempts to slap you after you slapped them?" She asked me.

"I have no idea." I laughed.

"Either way, that was hot."

"What was?"

"What you just did. Hotness chart level one hundred. She probably won't bug us for at least another week."

"Um," I chuckled and Maizy pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and she moved her hands down my back.

Wow I missed her these past few days. She's an amazing kisser. And amazing in general.

***

"Does my hair really look like crap? Do I even have an okay body?" I asked Maizy as we laid on my bed. She instantly sat up.

"Your hair is the color of hot chocolate. It falls perfectly down with a few messy strands here and there. And your body is like an hourglass. You're a goddess. And your boobs are the PERFECT SIZE."

"Thanks Maiz." She leaned over to kiss me but I stopped her. "Can you go get some ice cream from downstairs for me pretty please?" I asked softly. She sighed and got up.

"I'd do everything and anything to you." She said

"Don't you mean for me?"

"Wait did I just say that out loud...?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes you did." I laughed at her.

AN: GUYS OMG THIS STORY HAS OVER 13K READS AND IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE AND YESTERDAY MY FRIEND SHOWED ME LAST NIGHT THAT IT WAS #184 IN ROMANCE (lol I think it changed but oh well) also this would've been published like an hour ago but while I was walking to French class it literally started POURING rain out of no where. Our teacher told us "il pleut comme une vache qui pisse" which apparently means it's raining like pissing cows.