Konoha high Character Sketchs (only the ones i own)

*KONOHA HIGH TAKES PLC IN THE YEAR 2007!!!!

Ryuu Amarante Uchuu (dragon spirit)(flower that never fades)(universe)

·         Age 15 DOB 6/21/1992

·         Long black hair, falls to about hips, uneven ends

·         Amber eyes, coal black eyelashes

·         Pale skin

·         Slim, sleek, limber body, average height

·         Smallish breasts and butt, very little curves

·         Has one older brother and a younger brother who is currently missing(will be introduced later into the series.

·         Freshman at Konoha High

Skills

·         Has an affinity to all elements fire, water, earth, air, lightning, and spirit(earth being the most common and spirit and lightning the most rare)

·         Specializes in ninjutsu, memorization, decoding, genjutsu, glamour(when someone creates a blanket of their chakra to completely change their appearance at will), tracking, target

·         Lacks in close hand combat(except with swords, kunai, and daggers), taijutsu, hiding her emotions while on a mission, and killing

Personality

·         Sweet, kind, energetic, almost never tired, can go from the sweetest person in the village to a hissing wildcat in 2 seconds, especially when her loved ones are threatened, when provoked she has a sharp tongue and will prepare to fight, even in her worst element. She is intelligent, quick-witted and hardworking.

Style

·         Cute outfits like short skirts and tank tops to sum up her style she likes clothes that are ‘cute yet funky at the same time, and that allow me to run but is still cute.’ Likes to wear red, orange, purple, pink turquoise, yellow, and black. Hates wearing white, gray, brown, or any muggy colors except black.

Chinese Zodiac, the monkey

·         Charming, cheeky, mischievous and ingenious, monkeys have little respect for authority, and often find themselves in trouble. Monkeys are born under the sign of fantasy and of all the twelve signs, monkeys are the nearest to mankind. Monkeys are blessed with great intelligence, and having a high regard for knowledge, they are capable of thinking through even the most complex problems. Monkeys are not the best business people in the world. They are opportunistic, and often end up chasing profits rather than following through any business strategy. However, their quick wits and intelligence often brings them through, and they may make a fortune from nothing. A powerful memory coupled with a cool temperament when under pressure all give the monkey extremely strong survival skills. The Chinese warn that the charm of the monkey, together with its tendency to  fantasize can result in them telling extraordinary tales which you end up believing, however improbable. This helps them get out of difficult situations, and often helps them escape punishment for their mischief. The monkey is a bit of a thrill seeker, and is always looking for a new experience. As such they find long term relationships somewhat elusive.

Zodiac Sign, Aries

·         Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them.