Chapter 9: HANGOVER!!!

~AWWWWW WHAT A CUTE MOEMENT RYUU AND SASUKE HAD!!!!!!!!! AND WHATS KIBA PLANNING? MAYBE WE'LL FIND OUT....ENJOY :)~

I woke up to a ray of sun on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and everybody was still at Temari's place, it was the day after my birthday, and everybody was sleeping. I looked down and saw Sasuke sleeping peacfully on my lap. I smiled and brushed his bangs out of his face and I gently ran my fingers down his pale cheek. I softly combed my fingers through his hair and he slowly opened his eyes. He was laying on his back so he could look up at me. He smiled happily and yawned.

"I'm glad that your the first person I see when I wake up." He said quietly.

I blushed deeply, then brushed my fingers through his hair and he slowly closed his eyes. I gently liftled his head and laid his head back on the chair. I quickly grabbed a pillow from the courch and gently put it under Sasuke's head. Before I could leave he grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me." He whispered.

I looked back at him and walked back to his side. I bent down and gently kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll be back." I whispered softly, my cheeks glowing pink.

"Promise?" he whispered, he looked so vunerable.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." I said softly.

Sasuke laid his hand on my cheek and I softly smiled.

"I don't want to lose you." He whispered, his eyes looked so sad.

"You won't." I promised softly.

He slowly closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I laid his hand on his stomach and started cleaning up. I picked up all the empty cups and sake bottles off the ground. I put them in a recycling bag and picked up all the glass cups and silverware. I put them in the sink so I could wash them later. I fixed the table where the food was and once I finished the table I notcied how many dishes there was. I looked at the stacks of plates, bowls, knifes, forks, and spoons, and couldn't believe it.

You've gotta be kidding me....So many dishes...It'll take like 2 hours to do!!! I thought, sweatdropping.

I heard someone groan a bit and I looked in the living room to see Sakura and Hinata slowly waking up. They sat up properly and notcied me looking at them from the kitchen. I signaled them to come to where I was and they did. Hinata and Sakura stretched a bit and looked at me.

"Yeah?" Sakura asked, still kinda tired.

"Lets clean up this mess so Temari doesn't have to worry about it later." I whispered to the.

Sakura stretched once more and nodded. "I'm so thankful that she let me through my party here, I don't want to burden her with this mess..." I added.

"Got it." She said fully awake now.

Hinata yawned and scratched her eye.

"Okay. What shall we clean first?" She asked quietly.

"Let's take down all the decortaions first and than we can do the dishes last." I suggested

"Why do the dishes last?" Sakura asked.

"Go look at it for yourself. Once you see it you'll understand." I groaned, sweatdropping again, I'm suprised they couldn't see the mountain from here.....

Sakura and Hinata looked into the kitchen and saw several stacks of dishes they had to do.

"No freakin way." Sakura said, trying not to believe it.