Chapter 10: Trip into Town

~WHOOOOOOOO CHAPPY 10 DOUBLE DIGITS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ILL MAKE A EXTRA SPECIAL CHAPPY OK SO ENJOY :) PS THE NEW COVER IS RYUU'S OUTFIT~

Someone knocked on my door and I knew it was my friends. I quickly grabbed for my bag and ran to the door. I opened it and saw Temari, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten.

"Oh ya. Heres your dress Temari." I said, smiling gratefully at her.

I washed it already and it was folded up neatly.

"Keep it. It's WAY too short for me plus...It looks better on you." Temari said, glaring down at her long legs then looking at me with envy.

"Oh...thanks." I smiled turned waving for them to come into the apartment.

I walked to my room as my friends followed me. They walked into my room and noticed the wall of pictures gone.

"What did you do?!" Sakura asked, completey shocked, twitsting her long hair in her hands.

"Oh. I drew something different. Its ready to put up, i just dont have the time to do it. It should be done by tomorrow though." I said calmly, setting the dress on my dresser.

"Well when its done you better invite us to see it." Tenten said.

"Of course. You guys will be of the first to see it." I said reassuringly.

"Better. Plus...I can't wait to see what it is!" Ino said excitedly.

"Yah. Your so unpredictable with your art, Ryuu. Thats the cool part about you." Hinata said.

"Awww....You guys are great!! Well lets go! I'm dying to buy some new outfits!!" I said happily.

We raced out the apatment. I locked the door behind me and slid down the railing of the stairs to my apartment. I jumped off and smiled happily.

"I beat ya!" I exclaimed, doing a happy-weird dance.

They all got down the stairs and Sakura was last. Everybody laughed as Sakura waited for me to finish dancing and to give her a dare.

"I dare you to...walk up to my Ani and kiss him!!" I said, I gave her a closed-eye smile.

"What!?!?!?!?!?!" Sakura said, her face all red.

"Hey...My brother needs a girl in his boring life and I've noticed that you have a thing for him!" I said nonchalently at my bro's boring life and smiled at her happily when I told her I choosed her..

Sakura crossed her arms and looked away.

"Fine!!!" Sakura said stubbornly, but I could see her pleased smile.

I smiled trumphantly as Temari, Ino, and Sakura laughed at Sakura's expression. We walked into stores and we bought cute outfits and accessories. We were all wearing our new outfits.

I was wearing (the cover currently) a pretty simple plain white blouse, a gray pleated skirt with a red belt with a gold cross hangin of it, it kinda tilted to the side. On my forearms were these cuffs with a white cloth under a leather cuff. I also wore middle of thigh stockings and leather boots with a lot of buckles.

Sakura wore a black tight fit tank top and a pastel pink carnigan over it. She had a really cute brown belt, and her best sexy, tight skinny jeans. She also wore a lot of silver bangles and gold necklaces.

Huh, so Sakura is going simple today.... I thought

TenTen was wearing a white chinese style top, with a skull and crossbones on the front in pink, and she was wearing black short shorts, and on the butt it says, LOVE PINK. She also had on middle thight stockings, and a army boots.