Chapter 13: Its a happy ever after :3

[same day]

I finally returned home. tired and exhausted. I found the key under the mat and walked inside. I found a note on the wall . it said:

=================

Ryuu,

All you had to do was say no. You didn't have to break his heart....He was crushed when you left.

-Hinata

=====================

I looked down and realized what I had done. A voice in the back of my head said, Screw it, he probably hates you anyway, you have to go the HQ and get your Anbu stuff, maybe its better he's not attached to you so he can't get hurt...

I quickly shook my head and emptied to thoughts from my head.

I quickly went out the door and barely remember to lock it behind me. I ran to where I remember where he  lived. 

I knocked on the door patiently and waited for someone to answer but no one did. I knocked once more and someone finally opened the door. It was Sasuke. He looked at me with cold and hurt eyes.

"Hm?" Sasuke said.

"uh....G-Gomean Sasuke-san...I...I didnt mean to h-hu-" I started, my voice shook from sadness, fright, and the cold.

"You opened my eyes and let me see how cruel the world could be... Thank you." Sasuke whispered.

Sasuke closed the door and I tried to push it open. I will fight to get him back!!!! I'm not losing anyone else!!!!!

Sasuke pushed on the door to keep it closed and after at least 10 minutes of this I fell to my knees, defeated. And I cried there.

Not knowing that Sasuke was watching me. I covered my face as I sat there for another long 10 minutes, just crying. Sasuke finally opened the door again and got on his knees so they were the same height but I didn't want to look at him, I couldn't. Not anymore.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a mono tone, I hated it when he hid his emotions.

"Why else would I be crying baka!? I tried to explain to you but you interupted me and pushed me away!!" I yelled at him, My sadness fueling my anger.

"Explain...Theres and explaination behind this?" He asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah but i guess your too good to hear it!" I quickly got up and ran off again, Why do I always run away from my problems.....I'm so weak.....

SASUKE'S POV

I quickly locked the door and ran after her.

I'm not letting her go this time.... I thought.

Ryuu ran faster and faster but I could tell she didn't know where she was going. Her house was toward the other direction and she just found herself running through the parks and the small forests within Konoha. Without looking I saw Ryuu tripped on a root and hurt her ankle. She laid there, on her side as tears streamed down her soft cheeks. I looked at her sadly and slowly got to my knees. I picked her up and began carrying her back to my apartment.

========================================================== RYUU'S POV

Once there, I noticed how plain and simple his apartment was, I didn't really notice last time I was here. It described him very well.

He laid me down on the sofa and got me an ice pack. Once Sasuke came back, he laid the ice pack on my swollen ankle and gently pushed me bangs back. He wiped my tears away and looked into my eyes.