Chapter 8: The Party

~OOOOOK PAR-TAY TIME!!!!!!! :)~

Temari looked at her friends clothing and her eyes stopped at Me, I was wearing a simple purple dress that came down about 4 inches off my knee and it had a cute sparkly silver belt around the waist and it had peasent sleeve, I pulled my bangs back with a silver clip and pulled my hair up into a ponytail.

"Oh hells no." She said, shaking her head.

"What?!" I asked.

Temari dragged me into her room and she quickly looked through her closet. She took out a dress, and handed it to me.

"Wear that instead." Temari said.

I pouted a bit and quickly changed as Temari looked through her closet. Temari looked at me and nodded pleased with her choice for me. They walked down the stairs and Gaara, Temari's redheaded quiet little brother, was down there. He noticed how short my dress was and he quickly left the living room and headed toward his room.

My dress was stark black, with long sleeves and the bottom on the dress came to way over mid-thigh, about a foot off of my knee. The sleeves were kind of flowy and on of the sleeves hung off the shoulder.

Temari wore a soft carmal color dress with tiny brown flowers and leaves all over the top, it was kimono style, and it had slits running up the sides. She also wore midthigh high stocking that were a light brown.

Ino wore a bright purple short kimono with a vivid red obi and white baby breath patterns over the sleeves and bottom of it. Also the dress was made so that it showed quite a bit of cleavage.

Sakura wore a bright red short kimono dress with a gold lily pattern, it also had a gold obi. Her outfit also showed cleavage.

TenTen's dress was a chinese dress that was vivid red and had a gold dragon on the bottome, it also had slits all the way up her leg, and it was extremely tight on the top so her boobs looked even bigger, and guess what...you guessed it....it had quite some cleavage showing.

Hinata's dress was also chinese style but it was a light lavenader with purple flowers and swirls all over it and it even had slits up to midthigh, but hers was a turtle neck style.

"Someone's gunna get screwed tonight!!" Sakura and Ino said playfully once they noticed how short the dress.

"I can't sit down now!!" I complained, tugging at the bottom trying to stretch it farther down my leg. I noticed that someone brought beer placed it right in the area were people walk, Jesus people are stupid, someone could trip on this....like me....

"Nao has a big butt." Temari whispered loud enough so that I could hear, I sweatdropped.

"Yah....I'm jealous." Ino and Sakura said in unison.

"Its bigger than Hinatas'. " Tenten pointed out.

I could practically hear Hinata blushed at what Tenten said and I quickly turned around.

"Why in the hells bells were you looking at my butt?!" I yelled, completely embaressed.

"It was hard not to notice." Tenten exclaimed.

"Its not fair....Ryuu got just the right amount of curves! She has a big butt and the perfect sized breasts....Its not fair!!! I'm so jealous!!!" Sakura said.

"Me too!!!" Ino said, agreeing with Sakura.

I pulled my dress down and all of a sudden they heard poeple knock on the door. I opened the door and she saw Sasuke. Oh..........fudge terds.......