Chapter 6: Kiba loses his cool

~IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! DIDJA MISS ME? I HOPE SO CAUSE I GOT SOMETHIN GOOD FOR YA'LL HOPE YA'LL ENJOY, YA HEAR? (OK U JUST NEED TO STOP NOW.......) THAT WAS MY FRIEND SUMER SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN I GO ALL SOUTHERN, I NORMALLY TALK WITH A TINY BIT OF SOUTHERN ACCENT BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP A LOT JUST WHEN I GET MAD HEHEHEHE U SHOULD WATCH ME SOMEONE STEALS MY FUDGE..........IT AIN'T PRETTY.....OK WELL ENJOY :)~

It was lunch time at school and everybody was talking or eating their lunch. Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Temari, and I sat outside under a tree and ate their lunches as we laughed at each others jokes.

"Hey, when do you want us over to help you with the decorations for Ryuu's party, Temari?" Sakura asked.

"Well the party is tomorrow night so....Tomorrow would be really nice." Temari said.

"We know that but like what time?" Ino smiling at how spacey Temari can get.

"Around 4. I'm sure it wont take so long...Oh ya! I need help with the cooking too."

"Thats why we have Hinata and Sakura. Their great cooks." Tenten insisted.

"Can you guy?" Temari asked.

"Sure." Hinata said quietly.
"I'd love too.!" Sakura said happily.

"OOOOOOOOOH!!!!I love cooking can I help!!!!" I chirped as I raised my hand like we were in class.

"But its YOUR party! You can't work at your own party." Ino

You guys saw Naruto run up to us.

"You guys!!! Sasuke and Kiba are fighting!!!" Naruto yelled.

I and Hinata were the first ones to get up. We all raced up to where Sasuke and Kiba was. They were at the basketball courts and Kiba had Sasuke against the fence. Me and Hinata quickly ran up to them, frantically.

"Kiba! Stop!!" I yelled.

"You little fuck tard! Trying to take her away from me!!" Kiba yelled at Sasuke.

Hinata tried to pull Kiba back but he just pushed her down. Hinata yelled as I saw and Ino, Sakura, Temari, and Tenten went to help her up. I finally got the guts and push Kiba away. I looked at Sasuke's condition and he had a cut on his forehead and was bleeding. I wiped the blood off.

"Come on. I'll take you to the infirmary." I said softly, trying my best to soothe him.

Sasuke followed me as I took him to the infirmary. We walked into the infirmary and the nurse was out for lunch. Me and Sasuke walked in, I sat Sasuke down on one of the beds and looked through the cabinets. O found rubbing alcohol, a cotton ball, and a band aid big enough to cover the cut. 

I put some rubbing alocohol on the cotton ball and wiped Sasuke's cut with it. He flinched in pain as i blew on it, quickly trying to reduce the pain.

"Gomen Sasuke." I murmured.

"Its okay..." He whispered back.

I opened the band aid and put it over his cut. I took a wet towel and wiped the dirt off his face. Kiba really beat him up bad.... I thought sadly. I really wish that I could make it up to him...

SASUKE'S POV

i loved how gentle she was with him.--- Ryuu reminded me of my mother.

"Ryuu?" I asked quietly.

She looked at me. "Yes?"

"What happened to your family?" I asked quietly.