Chapter 11: Somethin's brewin' and it ain't good.......

~OK 2ND ONE TODAY AND I HOPE THIS IS AS GOOD AS I HOPE IT IS....I AM SO TIREEEEEEEED~

I woke up and quickly got dressed, throwing on my uniform and tucking kunais up my sleeves and hiding some shuriken in the folds of my skirt. and my earrings were poison darts. I did a quick check in the mirror to make sure all my weapons were hidden, and I sighed, then left for the Hokage HQ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(time skip to the Hokage HQ)

"Yes?" Tsunade answered after I knocked on the door, and I opened it and entered, shutting it after me quietly.

"Konichiwa, Tsunade-sama." I bowed politly

"What brings you here? Don't you have school?" she asked, a motherly tone creeping in her voice.

"Hai, in 20 minutes but I have something to discuss with you." I stared at her steadily.

"Well, discuss away." She motioned for me to sit in the chair, I shook my head, which caused her to raise an eyebrow.

"I want to make a deal." I folded my hands in front of me.

"And this deal is about what?" Tsunade, encouraged me to continue.

"I will join the Anbu, but if you let me complete my first year of high school, and allow me time with my friends after." I looked into her eyes steadily she started laughing.

I stared agape at her.

"Dearie, I knew you were gonna do this! I was just testing you to see if you have the inisitive in you to come to me and demand this! You passed, this proves you have what it takes to lead this oragnization with your brother." she smiled at me.

I was still staring at her appalled.

"You start tomorrow after school I want you to go to the base and recieve your mask and your tattoo."

I nodded, still shocked.

"You may leave now." she smiled at me, amused by my shocked state.

I turned to leave and my head was on the knob when she called,"Wait!" I turned to look at her, "No one is to know about this, not Sakura, not Naruto, not even Sasuke. Understand?"

"Hai. I would never endanger my dear friends." I said my determination was set in stone.

"Sayonara, Ryuu." she saluted me.

"Sayonara, Boss." I 2 fingered saluted her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was walking to school when I met up with Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Temari, and Tenten. We walked down the dirt path to school and we noticed Sasuke coming out of his apartment. I quickly ran over to him, leaving the girls in my dust.

SAKURA'S POV

"Oh look. Its Sasuke." I said, sarcasm clear in my voice and I smirked as Ryuu dashed to greet Sasuke.

I quickly grabbed Hinata, Ino, tenten, and Temari. We formed a circle and had a group meeting.

"Omigosh! What are we gunna do?! Sasuke likes Ryuu. Ryuu likes Sasuke but Takashi likes Ryuu and Ryuu probably likes Takashi!" I said loud enough so only they could hear and not Ryuu and Sasuke.

"Omigosh! Your so right!!...I dont know.Why don't we ust see how the day goes by and start from there. Who knows...Maybe Sasuke and Takashi becomes friends or something like that." Temari said.