Chapter 17: The shit pot is brewin'

~OK I'M WRITING THIS ON MY FRIENDS TABLET AND THEY FONT MAY BE DIFFERENT SO YEAH WHOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFY BUT YA KNOW HOW IT IS.....HEHEHEHEH~

"It's.... I kinda like..... Takashi Hugho." Yui blurted out.

I gasped as I tipped back on her chair.

"No way!!!" I said, not really believing her.

"way." She whispered, her pale cheeks were splashed with pink.

"Well Takashi liked me before but I'm not sure about now. I'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore...I mean why should he? He already knows I'm with Sasuke." I mused

"True. But do you think he's into girls like me? I mean yeah.... He's REALLY cute but.... what if he doesn't like me or..." she fretted, fidgeting with her newly dyed purple and pink hair, we dyed it when she moved in.

"Don't worry Yui..... He would surely like you....I think." I whispered the last part softly and with hope.

========================================================================

[next day] ***3RD POV***

It was after school and the group of friends just finished auditioning for the parts in Romeo and Juliet.

Paris-Kiba

Romeo- Sasuke

Benvolio-Rock Lee 

tybalt-Neji

friar Lawrence-Tatsu

lady montague-Ino

lady capulet-Sakura

Juliet-Kimiko

nurse-Hinata

lord capulet-Choji

lord montague-Shinp

mercutio-Naruto

They looked at the list and Sasuke got the part of Romeo and to everyones surprise and Ryuu's dismay, Kimiko got the part of Juliet.

"What the Hell!?!?!?!" Sakura and Ino yelled as they saw Ryuu's name scratched and Kimiko's name on top.

Kimiko passed the group in triumph as kimiko 'accidentally' bumpped into Ryuu, making her fall back. Sasuke quickly caught her and helped her up.

"You okay?" Sasuke asked.

"Yah." She whispered, anger bubbled up as the surprise ebbed away. Dark Ryuu pleaded to be set free, It was becoming increasingly harder to control her.

A nerddish guy walked up to Sasuke to congradulate him, shyly.

"Hey. You. Do you really want the part?" Sasuke asked the nerd.

"Yah. I would love to kiss Kimiko!!!!!!" The nerd said, his face turned bright red as Kimiko passed into his view, his bug glasses began to fog up and he pulled them off to whip them. I barely hide my disgust, He only wants to because shes hot, theres no way hes attracted to her on a personal level...

"You can have it." He shoved her highlighted script, Ryuu began to protest but he stopped her by gently but firmly put his hand over her mouth "I know I know, but im not doing this role without you."

"You wont be able to convince Anko-sensei to switch shes so strict and scary." she retorted

"I know how to negotiate Ryuu. Theres no need to worry." He said, smiling reassuringly at her.

Sasuke dragged the nerd into the room where the director Anko was and talked to the her about how he didn't want to be romeo and would rather work back stage. The director agreed and the nerd was now romeo and Sasuke was a crew helper. Sasuke walked out of the room triumphantly as Ryuu jumped at him, giving him a big hug.