1

The bulletproof and dino-proof trailer smells a little weird. It must have been abandoned since a long time ago. It's held up 1000 meters up off the ground. It is designed with a scent that keeps dinosaurs–ones on the land or the sky–away. Well, that was honestly just a bluffing. It's not a confirmed fact that the scent keeps the land dinosaurs away, too–but it certainly keeps the flying dinosaurs away, since... hey, look! She's okay! At least she doesn't have any golden-pterodactyl pecking on her corpse.
"When did the last time he opened the ventilation?" She questions to herself, although she's pretty much sure that the answer is he never open it. Wait, he?

Anima, being a brave girl, forgets the fact that she's the one and only child of her family, climbs up to the ceiling and pulls a lever. It opens a square-shaped hole on the ceiling, enough to recycle the air inside the trailer.
She exhales the fresh air that refreshes her mind, deep breath. Okay, she thinks.

The main point of this journey is continuing Dad's latest research, find a strong evidence, then go home and hand it over to his remaining research team.
"But... how am I supposed to go down and get some research materials when I'm hung up miles up off the ground?" She mutters to herself.

And what if... this problem is the one that killed him? How will I make it to continue his mission and accomplish it all by myself? She doubts. No, she swears. She promised to herself she's going to stop at nothing to accomplish her father's final mission here. She takes another deep breath, enough to relax her. Perhaps a risky choice is the best choice in this case, she thinks again.

And without a second thought, she climbs up and sticks out her head out of the trailer's ventilation hole, where she can find a bigger supply of fresh air. She gains courage to look down, but all her bravery is being drained out of her all at once, when she catches a glimpse of the sight below her.
I've no wonder why they called my father a crazy genius, she barks in her head. The red alarm swings in her brain, just giving her a nervous nausea.

Before she could take another step to go back into the trailer, where she can at least feel a little bit safer, a bird–no, a pterodactyl–flies to her direction in a super high speed, and with just a blast of its wide wings, she loses foothold and falls backward. Lucky for her, she falls right back into the ventilation, and in the next second, she's found herself back inside the floating trailer.

She needs a minute–and a couple of deep breaths, to regain her full consciousness and real common sense back. The fall is a sudden disaster. After thinking of the worst possibility back then, she shivers in fear and thinks that it might be the murderer of her Dad, who took her father's life on his maiden journey to the Jurassic World. But right now, she doesn't want to bother herself trying to think about that again.

"If I can't do this all alone, then... who can?" She whispers although she realizes that no one's to hear her in a time like this. Her memory suddenly flies back to the time before she decided to take on this dangerous life-taking mission.