Fantasy

From the Perspective of Coke

Wow. Pepsi seems really attracted to our new friends. She's always staring at them, gazing off into the distance, getting distracted, and she's hangs with them more often than me! Maybe its just a phase. She'll come back to me. We can be friends again.

From the Perspective of Pepsi

I really hate to admit this, but I think I am attracted to Sierra and Mist. I know it seems bad, but I mean, who hasn't dreamed of twins before? Both so different, but so the same. Same amount of attractiveness, but both with their own beauties, perfect with their own flaws. And a male and a female at the same time! I'll admit that I slightly liked Coke before, but what I feel now is stronger. Now to think of it, Coke doesn't have as many redeeming qualities than them. Coke never likes to go to the arcade, he would rather watch anime, and coke kinda ignores me sometimes. He keeps to himself a lot and he doesn't speak his mind. The twins on the other hand, they listen to my stories, they love going to the arcade to play pacman and claw games (they even hacked the machine to get free plushies!) and they are a lot less boring. Maybe, I'm better off with them?

From the Perspectives of Sierra and Mist

Its all working. It's all going perfectly. She likes us, and we give her what she wants. She's slowly moving away from her old friend. He doesn't deserve her. She is precious. She is like a cinnamon roll. We can treat her way better. We can give her what she wants. We can make her happy, and she will be ours. She already likes us, and I can tell, she favors us more. She will be ours.