Edgelord

I was beyond pissed. I never though this would happen to her. She used to be a sweet, bubbly person, but now, she's some sort of edgelord! I'm back in service again because Pepsi never does her friggin job anymore. Now I'm the only one doing work. I take orders. I seat people. I clean up. The most work Pepsi does is breakdance on the table while Sierra beatboxes and Mist raps happy birthday. One time she accidentally kicked a kid in the face and knocked his tooth out. A permanent one too. They were going to sue us, but due to the terms and services that people only sign but never read, they cannot sue for any robotic injuries inflicted. Pepsi has a new way of talking. She says words that would get us banned if the kids repeated them to their parents. And half of them she didn't even learn from the twins. What happened to Pepsi? Is she ruined forever? I tried talking to her. But all she said was: "Let me explain this in a way that you would understand. I don't hang with idiots who will crush you but then try to win you back with pouty faces. I have new people to hang with, so down get in my way." And then she refused to talk to me. To make it worse, the twins were clinging on to her the whole speech, starting at me, trying to make me jealous. There is one thing that still gave me hope. Whenever I see Pepsi play an arcade game, there is still a chance that the real Pepsi is still deep down inside her. Every day I strive to get my friend back.

WAIT DON'T GO!

Before you leave, check out these awesome doodles drawn by my friend of the new and edgier Pepsi!

(I can't get rid of the annoying home button so just ignore that)