The plot twist you have all been waiting for

From the perspective of Pepsi

I am SO glad that I hang with the twins now. They're WAYY cooler than coke. They actually accept me for who I am. And, they are about to accept me for something coke would NEVER let me do. "He guys, I'm gonna ditch this place for a while, wanna come with?" Their facial expressions change. "Well, um, isn't that a little dangerous?" Says Sierra. Is she denying my idea? "This doesn't sound like the best idea..." Says Mist. They totally are. "Excuse me, are you denying my privilege to do this?" They stop. "N-no Pepsi, go do whatever, yeah..." Says Mist. "Okay great!" I prance off.

From the perspective of Sierra Mist

What have we done? Why didn't we stop her? Why did we agree to that? I know that its bad deep down. She is going to get hurt. She isn't allowed to leave the restaurant. That's the sort of thing that can get us marked as malfunctioning. She already got that label from throwing a pizza at a kids face. That was funny as hell though. The mom got so mad she was all like, you little cu- wait, getting off topic. When you get marked as malfunctioning twice, three things can happen. You can get repaired, you can stay in an isolated area, or you get destroyed. unfortunately, only one of those three possible outcomes are guaranteed with Pepsi, they are going to kill her. We don't know what to do. She isn't going to listen to us. If anything, we are the only one's who actually agree with her. If we try to stop her, that will give her even more reason to run off. This is bad. And even worse, we know that this is our fault. No it isn't! Sierra, shut up, this is totally all our fault. No Mist! We didn't do any of this. This is all Coke's damn fault for being such a butthole. Sierra, just because we share our thoughts doesn't mean you can deny the truth- Wait. Say that again. That again. Sierra, stop being a smartass I think I'm on to something. Pepsi hates  Coke. Yeah, I know. She may be edgy but she still doesn't do drugs. Sierra! Are you even taking this seriously!? Pepsi could die because of us! Oh right, sorry. Anyways, maybe we could ask Coke to help us. Pssh, you can't be that stupid. Coke would never help us. Well, you know that he's totally crazy for Pepsi, right? Nah, he's been long over her. Well, he can't just get over her that easily. I know how you still like Capri Sun... ;) Shut up Mist, that was a one time thing! Hey, yo Sierra, can you like listen to Mist. I think he might have a good plan. Um, who are you? Yea, who's this and how did you enter our thoughts!? I'm the small amount of water that got stuck in your circuits! Wait, what!? GET IT OUT IT HURTS. IT'S BURNING MY CIRCUITS!!! HELP!!!! Go away water, kids don't drink you anyways! And you live in toilets! Hee Hee. Mist, just say your plan before he starts frying our circuits again. Okay, okay. So since Pepsi hates Coke so much, she might listen to him to prove him wrong! What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you- SHUT UP WATER!!! Okay, jeez. Anyway, when Pepsi, leaves, let's have Coke follow her, tell her that we have plans to betray her, then she'll run back and we can tie her up try our best to make her not edgy! Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. But I still don't know what to do if it fails. Well, since water is hella annoying- Hey! We can just throw a bucket of it on her. Great idea! How do we get Coke to agree though? Let's just play with his nerves and eventually he'll crack like he always does! Okay, let's go!

From The Perspective of Coke:

Ew. I see the twins approaching me. What do they want? "Coke!" Yells Sierra. "Pepsi is ditching and is going to get killed!" Says Mist. WHAT!?