Sarcasm

From The Perspective of Coke

OKAY. Today was supposed to be a normal day. I was going to talk out my problems to my broken co-wokers in the back, watch a few episodes of Love Live, then go back to sleep and pretend everything is okay! So this is how it started. I was talking to the unused machines in the storage closet, when ALL OF A SUDDEN pink lemonade says these exact words: "Hey Coke, I'm supprised that you aren't upset over the twins kissing Pepsi yesterday, I mean considering the fact that you have wanted to kiss her for a while and you have a babyish temper." THE TWINS KISSED PEPSI!? So I stormed out and slammed the door behind me. "And there he goes again" says Coffee while face palming.

From The Perspective of Sierra Mist

Looks like Mr. Crankypants is approaching us. Its time to have a little fun.

Back to The Perspective of Coke

I march over to them. I can tell they've been waiting. "Oh, hi coke!" Says Sierra. "How is your day going?" Says Mist. They know what I'm here for. I can tell by the fake, innocent sound in their voices. "You know what you did!" I say harshly. They look at each other and pout. "We're very very sorry if we did ANYTHING to hurt your poor poor feelings and we can make it better." Says Sierra. Time to end this. "Why the hell did you kiss Pepsi!?" They stop still in their tracks. "Oh, it was Mist's idea. He kissed her and I decided, screw it, why not? So I also kissed her." Sierra shrugs. "And I'm not sorry!" Says mist cheerfully. Im getting tired of this. "You had no reason to kiss her!" I yell. "Aww, are you jealous? Jealous that we kissed her instead of you?" Says Mist. " What? No-" then Mist kisses me. Then Sierra. "Better?" Says Sierra. I'm so mad at them. "No, that did not make it better! You two knockoff drinks don't deserve Pepsi and I know you are using her! Brainwashing her with you're perfection!" I yell at them. "Aww, you think we're perfect? We'll! Nobody's perfect, but thanks for the compliment!" Says mist. That's it. "Never mind, I'm leaving!" I begin to walk away. "Wait!" Yells Mist. I turn around. "You forgot this!" And then he kisses me on the cheek. So does Sierra. "Bye Bye now!" They both say. God I hate them.