Arcade

From the perspective of Coke.

Its been 3 days and Pepsi still hasn't talked to me. I'm a little worried. Maybe I should go talk to her. The twins are out serving drinks to a small birthday party so Pepsi is all by herself. I walk over to where she is sitting. "H-hey Pepsi..." I say timidly. "Oh hi Coke!" She says in her bubbly voice. "I've been thinking... Maybe you and me could go to the arcade later?" I ask. She kinda stares at me for a second, almost like she is confused. "Uh, sure!" She says. "You never asked me to go to the arcade before! Kinda weird that you would want to go now..." Her voice trails off. I ignore that last part. "So, let's go!" She says excitedly. When we are walking, I notice her hands are kind of dangling. Now would be a good opportunity to show her that I'm a good friend! I bring myself the courage and I lightly grab her hand. She stops dead in her tracks. Oh no. Why did I do that!? She looks me straight in the eye. And then she does something unexpected. She smiles. "What are you waiting for silly? Let's go!" Then she starts walking. She looks more excited than usual. After about five minutes, I already regret doing this. She won't stop talking about the twins and how great they are. When we go to the claw machine, that's when things got bad. "Did you know that the twins hacked the machine? We got free plushies last time! They are really amazing!" And that's when I lose it. "Can you stop talking about the twins!? I came here to spend time with you, not to hear you babble on and on about the twins and their perfection!" That came out harsher than I meant it to. She stares at me for a shocked face for a second, then she glares. "You know, I though you were better than this, Coke, but apparently, you're just a jealous little baby!" Then she storms off. I take a moment to think. What have I just done?

From the perspective of Pepsi

I know that I am usually stronger than this, but I can feel the tears streaming down my face. I can't believe Coke. He is such a jerk face! I runs off to the twins. They instantly sense my anger. "Pepsi, whats wrong?" Says Sierra. I tell them everything. "Its just that he- he- " Mist cuts me off. "He would never even consider doing this to you." And then it happens. I don't remember what happened afterwards and what they said to me. All I remember is that Sierra and Mist both kissed me.