Get back here you imbecile!

From the perspective of Coke

What!? Pepsi is ditching!? Why would she do that!? "There's no time, we have to go now!" Yells Sierra.

From the perspective of Sierra Mist

Haha, just kidding. We have plenty of time.

From the perspective of Coke

I don't know what to do. Should I stop her? I mean why should I care anyways? She's an edgy b*tch. She stabbed me in the back. She left me for new friends. She... used to be my friend. I can't just leave her. I know the old Pepsi is somewhere inside her. I must restore her.

From the perspective of Sierra Mist

I wish we had some popcorn. Watching Coke be cliché is the greatest thing ever. Pepsi would love to- WAIT PEPSI. WE FORGOT WE WERE SAVING HER. How did we forget what we we were doing? Are we broken?

From the perspective of Coke

"Where is she now?" I ask them. They look around. "We don't know!" Says Mist? After 30 seconds, I see a flash of neon green outside the window. "There she is! I'll go get her!" I run out and grab her.

From the perspective of Pepsi

Wha? Who just grabbed me? I turn around and see Coke. "Coke, what the hell are you doing I'm trying to ditch!" I yell. He squeezes harder. "I'm not going to let you do this! They are going to catch you and kill you!" He says. I am done with this. "Coke, I'm warning you! Wait till the twins hear about this-" he interrupts. "The twins told me about your plan. They told me to go stop you!" What? I'll see about this. "If that is true then I'll just go back and ask them myself!" I turn to leave.

From the perspective of Sierra Mist

Its working! The plan is going smoothly! "Wait a second" says Pepsi. "I know what your trying to do. Your trying to catfish me back into the pizzaria. Not happening buddy!" She continues to walk away. Dammit! What do we do now? Get the water! Oh, right. Wait! Something is happening! Do I still get the water?

From the perspective of Coke

"Let go of me!" Yells Pepsi. She's thrashing and squirming as much as she can, but I'm not letting go. I'm draining her energy so its easier to pull her. "I really hate you! And I'm not joking! It's not just a phase either!" This isn't exactly and easy job. 8 minutes later, we're finally back. "Glad that's over with" I say to the twins. "Not yet, says Pepsi." Wait. Pepsi doesn't have that much of a deep demonic voice which could also be used to record audio books. Who said that? I turn around.

From the perspective of ????

"Hello." I say in my deep demonic voice which could also be used to record audio books. "I am the MANAGER."