oh yeahhh

From The Perspective of Coke

"Oh no, he's finally awoken!" I say to the twins. He woke up from his nap. I never thought this would happen. He is the laziest man on earth. How did he do it? "You wanna know how I did it, Coke?" He holds up and alarm clock. The snooze button was broken. "Oh no..." I say. He really was capable.

From The Perspective of Mist

Sierra seems scared. I am too. I can't read her thoughts and by the look she gives me, I can tell she can't read mine. Why? Why is this happening? "Who the hell are you and how are you doing this?" He laughs. "Why, I am the manager." Tell me something I don't know. "And you are just dying to know why. Wanna know how? Its my antagonist powers. Every good antagonist has an extremely unfair amount of power that benefits us I great ways. Why else can't you read your sisters thoughts?" It was him! "You sick bastard!"

From The Perspective of Sierra

I can't believe this. "Why would this benefit you!?" I yell. He gives me a smirk. "Why, I'm only doing one of the most Cliché things any villain can do! Making your true wishes and desires come out!" I am confused. "What are you talking about?" Oh god. He definitely knows. "Why, I know that it is your greatest wish that your brother can't read everything your thinking. He wishes that he would never hear all the weirdness that goes on in your mind. You know, memes, random thoughts, fan fiction, secret crushes. And you know you hate having to hear about the weird, perverted, and slightly creepy stuff he's into." Dammit! He knows!

From the perspective of Mist

Dammit! She knows! Oh god. Are these really my true intentions? I don't think they are. Are they? "So I'm just going to kill you now! And it will be slow and painful too!" He grabs a bucket of water. "Water! What the f**k!" Yells Sierra. Sorry guys, I'm on his side now! That traitor!

From the Perspective of Pepsi

I never meant for this to happen! This is all my fault! I know what to do. I have to summon our last hope. "THERES A BIRTHDAY PARTY GOING ON!" I cross my fingers. Then it happens. The wall breaks. "Ohhhh yeahhh." And there he is. The Kool-aid man.

From the perspective of the Kool-aid man

I'm really too old for this job. I know I'm getting replaced. But I don't care. I'm happy, really. I help so many children. I gave them something to drink as a child, they used me to dye their hair as teens, and then they gave Kool-aid to their own children when they became adults. It makes me happy, but I feel like this is the last time. "What seems to be the problem." Then I see him. The manager. I know what to do. I go over to him and grab him with my bare hand. "Hey! Let me go!" But I will not let go. I know what I have to do. I begin to crush him. "Stop! I'm too young to die!" He starts to punch me. I begin to crack. "Kool-aid man!" Yells Pepsi. I give her a smile, and then I push as hard as I can. And I heard a crash. I have been cracked too badly. "Kool-aid!" Yells Coke. He runs over too me. "Don't die please..." I smile at him. A tear rolls down my face. This is the last time I will make kids happy. I chose to cherish this moment though. I decide to say it on last time. "Oh yeah...." I close my eyes and I am welcomed into a second life.

From the Perspective of Coke

It all happened so quickly. He came in and saved us. And I never even got to say thank you. We were total strangers 5 minutes ago, but now, I miss him like we were old friends. I start to cry. Then I hear a crack. "He's breaking out!" Yells Sierra. "Quick! Get on the stage!" Yells mist. I see him burst.

From the Perspective of Pepsi

The Kool-aid man's body just exploded. I saw it burst. I barely had any time to get to safety. But I see coke didn't make it. I watch as his body gets electrocuted. "Coke!" I yell. But I know wishing for him will not bring him back. Sierra and Mist hug me. I see Coke's body laying there, and I wish I hadn't ignored him while he was alive. But I know what to do.

3 months later...

From The Perspective of Dr. Pepper

Hello! I'm Dr. Pepper! Today is my first day working here! My mommy said I'm finally trained enough. I have two mommies and one daddy. My other dad died before I was born, but my mommy combined spare parts of herself with my dads spare parts to create baby me! But where do the babies actually come from? Doesn't matter! My parents come over and all give me a hug. "Ready" says Mommy! "You bet!" And I begin my first day of working at Kool Pizzaria!

THE END

Well this story is over. Go find something else to do with your life.