Edgy

From the Perspective of Coke

It's been a week after my argument with the twins. Pepsi has been spending all her time with them. She's changed a bit. She's kinda rebellious now. Every once in a while, she'll give people diet Pepsi when they wanted regular, and she purposely will spill drinks on the floor. The twins just sit there laughing. It's not just Pepsi too. The twins get in the action. They like to give them water instead of Sierra mist, or only put in the lime flavor and leave out the lemon. It sickens me. I don't serve as many drinks anymore because my sour attitude is making my drinks taste bitter. All I have to do anymore is talk to the broken machines in the storage closet or watch anime. I don't even like anime but I always somehow get hooked onto series. The arcade is no fun anymore. The twins taught Pepsi how to hack so now all the machines are rigged so only her and the twins can win. Then, one day, a new person comes in. She has a green side shaved hairstyle, black lips, and she wears a white turtleneck. The side shaved hair reminds me of the way Pepsi wears her hair. I'm trying to guess who they might be. Could it be the legendary sprite? No. Sprite has been dead for a year now. Maybe 7-up? Probably. I go over to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm-" she cuts me off. "What do YOU want." She sassily walks away and sits with the twins. Then I see the logo on her shirt. That's Pepsi.

I don't know what to do so I walk over to her. "Pepsi!" I yell. "Why did you change your appearance!? You know we're not allowed to do that!" She rolls her eyes. "And who's going to stop me? The employees?" I start to talk but then I realize she is right. The employees never do any work except unbox frozen pizzas and put them in the oven. We pretty much do everything else. "So, are you going to leave or what?" She says coldly. I walk away grumpily. This just isn't like her.