Seven.

writing is therapeutic. thank you for reading this.

-

tyler's pov

i got changed out of my clothes from yesterday into new clean clothes. i wore black skinny jeans along with a grey tank top that had a convenient black pocket on the left side. when i finished i walked over to josh's house after locking the door. i knocked twice and he answered.

"hey josh! ready to go?"

"yeah, let me just grab my keys. ill drive!" josh said, excited to get his hair dye.

we drove to sally's beauty supply and picked out the hair color we both wanted. after we were finished paying and making jokes, we got back in the car.

"did you eat today?" josh turned and asked me while we were stopped.

"not yet, why?"

"do you wanna go to taco bell?" he smiled.

"is that even a question?!" i yelled.

we pulled into taco bell and ordered our food. after sitting there for thirty minutes we decided it was time to go home and dye josh's hair. walking into his house, we put the gloves on and set everything up to dye josh's hair.

josh grabbed they bleach from under the sink, mixing it in a bowl. he sat down on the lid of the toilet as i applied it into his hair, making sure not to get it in his eyes. i rubbed it around making sure i got all of his hair.

"there, now we wait a few minutes." i said smiling as he got up off of the toilet lid.

josh smiled and headed out of the bathroom. about twenty minutes later, he started complaining about how the bleach burned so we went to his bathroom and washed it out. after realizing that it was light enough, i poured the vibrant hair dye into the mixing bowl. josh told me not to add conditioner because the color was already how he wanted it. i applied it to his hair and we waited about an hour.

while we waited, we finished orange in the new black together. once we were done josh washed his hair out, staining his tub. i blow dried his hair for him and styled it and then started taking pictures of the gorgeous boy in front of me.

i snapped a few photos, smiling at them. "okay now make a 'you know you want me' kind of face." i said while laughing. he made the face and i took the picture.

 he made the face and i took the picture

i started laughed. "i love this one." i choked out.

"here. let me see!" he said excitedly. as he looked at it he started laughing. "i like it too."

i looked at the clock and realized it was almost five. matty would be home soon and then we would have to go to my parents house for dinner, i better leave.

i sighed. "as fun as this is, i really have to go because matty and i are having dinner at my parents house, sadly."

"awh, okay ty. this was fun! and i love my hair, thank you!" he said.

"anytime josh. ill text you later."

"bye, ty." he said before he closed the door behind me.

i walked over to my house, thanking whatever god there is that matty wasn't home yet.

-

m🖤

7.4.17

word count: 552 words