Nineteen.

hey!! how are you guys? i've missed you. i hope this chapter makes your day a little better. i've been getting bullied at school so my life sucks but i love you guys.

IM TRYING MY BEST TO GET THIS WHOLE BOOK FINISHED BY NEW YEARS.

-

josh's pov

i got out of the car, looking at an old sunoco gas station. tyler was sitting on the curb outside of the station, looking down at his redbull and starring at his phone that he was scrolling through. probably twitter. just as i shut my car door, tyler looked up at me and smile. he put his redbull down and his phone in his pocket. he got up and ran over to me. i put my arms out and he jumped into a hug.

"thank you so much" tyler said happily.

"it's no problem!" i smiled. "we should probably get going if we plan on getting there any time soon."

"true" tyler laughed.

"do you want anything before we go?" i asked politely.

"josh, you just picked me up and now you're driving me to my parents house two hours away. i do not want anything else." tyler laughed and grinned.

"fine, i'll be back then." i said and turned towards the mini mart.

i heard the car door open and shut behind me, which means tyler got in. i opened the door to the small mini mart of sunoco. looking around, i went to the drinks. i grabbed a coca-cola and a redbull. on my way to the cash register, i got distracted and stopped in the candy aisle. i looked to the lower left of the aisle and found reeses cups. i grabbed a big bag of the miniature ones and continued walking to the register.

"is this all?" the man behind the counter asked.

"yep!"

i looked at his name tag and read that his name was paul. paul continued scanning items as he spoke, "i saw you and your boyfriend hugging. you two are so cute together. he must be lucky to have you."

"it's kinda the other way around, i'm lucky to have him." i smiled and paid for my order. "thank you again!" i grinned, turning around and walking towards the door.

"have a great day!" paul smiled and sat back down behind the register, continuing to read his book.

-

new chapter coming soon!! :) ily bbs

-m💛

431 words

12.20.17