Four.

tyler's pov

we spent hours talking. it was the best night i have had in a while, that is until i got a call from matty telling me to get home now, he sounded mad. i hung up the phone and said my goodbyes to josh.

i opened the door my house and saw matty sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"where have you been?" matty asked, his face red with anger.

"you told me i could go over to the neighbors house and say hi."

"yes, but i also told you not to stay over there long!" he yelled in my face causing me to step back.

"i'm sorry" i whimpered.

"jesus christ, how many times do i have to beat you for you to fucking realize that you're a mistake!" matty screamed as he grabbed my hair and pushed me down.

i wasn't able to make noise because i knew that if i did he would hurt me more. i just stayed still, not able to move.

"speak, slut."

"i'm sorry, matty. please forgive me, i won't ever do it again. i promise i'll be a good boy."

"well you're not being a good boy right now. you know what bad boys get?"

a single tear poured from my eye. i knew the answer and definitely wasn't happy with it. "punished."

"oh finally, your stupid ass finally gets something right." he sneered.

matty grabbed me by my neck pulling me into the bedroom. he sat on the edge of the bed pulling me onto his knee. he pulled my black skinny jeans down, showing my bare butt.

"matty, i'm sorry. i won't do it again, please." i begged.

"nope, you were bad. now, be a good slut and take your punishments. you get ten smacks and every time you scream you get five more added on." matty said laughing.

"one." he said slapping me hard. i bit my lip to keep myself from screaming.

"two." he slapped me again and again and again.

after many slaps i couldn't take it, there were two more by i wanted to scream so bad.

"nine." he slapped me extra hard that time and i squealed. "oh? did i just hear a scream? i guess you get five more." he continued counting, luckily i didn't scream anymore. "you're welcome, whore." he said to me and a rough voice.

"t-thank you, matty."

"i'm going out. don't leave this house." he said while grabbing his keys and locking the door.

i grabbed my towel and undressed fully. i stepped into the bathroom and turned the shower on all the way. it was so hot but i wanted to burn off the touch of someone i once loved.

while i waited for the shower to get hot i sat on the toilet lid looking over at the large bottle of antidepressants. i reached over to grab them before i got a text.

267-867-5309: hey, ty! it's josh. i just wanted to text you so you had my number. let's hang out again sometime.

ty: hey josh! i'd love to.

josh: okay, tomorrow sound good?

ty: sounds perfect.

-

m.🖤

7.1.17

word count: 632 words