Thirty Five.

hii, level of concern is fire please go listen to it if you haven't already <3
-(this is way late i'm sorry i wrote this months ago and jus forgot to post)

josh's pov

a week has passed and my stomach is healing up nicely, tyler is almost moved in completely and in the process of selling his old house, everything is good. the police caught matty a few days ago, he's in jail and has a preliminary hearing coming up.

i sat in my hospital bed, waiting for ty to come pick me up from the hospital. nurses came by to unplug everything that they needed to and tyler brought clothes for me one of the first days i was here.

ty walked into the room with a smile on his face, i smiled. "hey, babe! you ready to go?" he asked.

"yea, i think so." i said sighing, "so what's first on the to do list?"

tyler laughed. "umm , first thing you're gonna do is get home and relax. i already filled the house with all of your favorite snacks and i'm gonna make you dinner tonight" he said happily.

i put my hand on the side of his face as he leaned onto my hand, smiling. i looked into his eyes as i said "i love you." he leaned in first, putting his hands over my shoulders as we kissed.

"i love you, more." he said with a pause. "let's get you home, baby."

*an hour later*

ty pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car. he was carrying everything for me. i used my key to open the door. it felt so good to finally be home.

"go relax, i'm gonna unpack your stuff and then i'll start dinner ?" tyler asked.

"sounds great, babe. thank you, seriously. you've done so much for me, i don't know how i'll be able to thank you." i said gratefully.

"i'm sure you'll think of a way to thank me." tyler winked, then laughed. "i'm just kidding, it's no big deal. trust me, you've done so much for me, more than anyone ever has. thank you, josh, you've truly saved my life. i love you so much."

"i love you more, forever and always." i said smiling.

how did i get so lucky ?

-

m.
april 13, 2020.
word count: 432 words

i can't thank you guys enough for reading my book. i'm sad to say it's gonna have to come to an end soon bc i hate writing so much but i wanna finish this !!

n if u read this far , i love you ! vote on my chapters pls <3