Twenty Seven.

joshs pov

-

"well, goodnight." i said to tyler, rolling over and turning off the bedside lamp.

"goodnight." he replied back followed by a little laugh as he grabbed his stuff and walked back into the bathroom.

(a few days later✨)

the trip to tyler's parents house for a little over a week had come to an end. we both packed up our stuff and packed my car with all the bags. his parents loved having us but we both knew we had to get back.

we got a call from the columbus police department saying tyler's car had been found so we have to go pick it up from the police station back. they also found the guy who stole it and he has a few charges now.

"bye mom, bye dad" tyler said to his parents on the front porch as i packed tyler's bag into the car.

i walked back up to the porch and gave the both of his parents a hug. "thank you for letting me stay and everything."

"you're welcome here any time." kelly said.

i have a friendly smile as ty said his final goodbyes and gave hugs to his parents. we walked to the car, got in and drove away, giving one final wave before we left.

once we were about two hours into the drive and many thoughts running through my head, i needed to know whether or not tyler had feelings for me.

i turned the music down and said "ty, we need to talk real quick."

"about what?" tyler asked.

"so, uh, the other night, after i took you and your parents out for dinner, i kinda heard you." i know i didn't say that in the most calming way but it just came out and i didn't know how else to say it.

"heard me what?" ty laughed, expecting this to be a joke.

"i heard you in the shower, i wasn't asleep and when you asked i lied." i laughed, smiling and looking back on the moment.

"and i saw you with a boner after i got out of the shower." tyler added, trying to embarrass me.

red flashed upon my cheeks. he really just called me out, i smiled huge to try to avoid embarrassment. "yea, well, it happens." i looked at him and smiled. "i guess what i'm trying to ask is, do you have feelings for me? or care about me in more than a platonic way?" i asked.

-

love, m

january 28, 2019

word count: 456 words

i was very high while writing this. i love you all so much. thank you for being patient. stay safe and keep pushing forward.

dm me if any of you need anything 💞