Chapter 1

Your POV
"Stop! Please stop!" I screamed.

Bellatrix was putting the Cruciatus Curse upon me.

"Aunt Bella! Stop! Don't hurt her anymore. Please..." Draco begged.

She stopped and hissed, "I'll be back for you Miss YLN."

"Draco." I panted.

"Do you need something?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I love you, don't forget that." I said, and I fell into unconsciousness.

  Draco's POV
"Take her to the dungeons Draco. We'll let her rest before continuing." Voldemort instructed.

I lifted her limp body in my arms and carried her to the dungeons. I always left pillows and blankets for her. I layed her down and kissed her forehead gently before going to the meeting.

"This is Miss Charity Burbage. She formerly taught Muggle Studies at Hogwarts..." Voldemort informed.

He told us about her and she kept begging Snape to help her, saying that they were friends.

"Avada Kedavra." Voldemort said and a jet of green light erupted from his wand, killing Burbage instantly.

"Nagini..." Voldemort called.

Nagini, his snake, slithered down the table swallowing Burbage whole. (My least favorite part of the movies and books.)

Voldemort was saying how he needed a volunteer's wand, to end Potter. He asked for Father's wand and will use it when Potter will be moved.

Soon the meeting was over.

"Draco, you can see her now. If she is awake bring her up." Voldemort instructed.

I nodded. I really hope she isn't awake. I can't stand seeing her in pain.

I opened the door quietly, trying not to disturb her if she is asleep. I heard a faint groan as I neared YN. She stirred as I approached.

"YN..." I said.

"Yeah Draco." She replied.

"I have to bring you to him. So prepare yourself." I said, my voice cracking.

"Okay." YN said.

She tried to get up, but her legs buckled underneath her. She fell on her knees and I helped her up. I pulled her close as I felt the goosebumps all over her soft skin.

  Your POV
"Thank you Draco." I sighed.

"You're welcome." He said pulling away and helping me up the stairs.
•••••
"I have a task for you Miss YLN." Voldemort started, "I need you to spy on Harry for me."

"And what do I get out of it?" I asked.

"If you succeed, you and Draco are free to have a normal, happy, wizarding life once all this is over." Voldemort promised.

I looked at Draco and back to Voldemort.

"When shall I depart?" I asked.

"You will arrive at the Weasley's house tonight. And make sure you report from time to time." He said, "And if they ask just say you escaped."

I nodded, glancing at Draco once again. Father had my things in his hands and he escorted me to the entrance of Malfoy Manor.

(I hope you liked the first chapter of book 2. And sorry if it was dumb and stupid for your taste. If not, well Yay! I will be perfectly fine with feedback. Thank you!)