Chapter 17

Your POV
I walked around and walked to the Great Hall. Many were lying on the floor, dead.

I suddenly saw the Weasleys gathered around someone. I carefully walked in that direction, trying not to make a sound.

When I was close enough to see, I saw one of the twins. I lightly gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

"No." I whispered.

They turned around the look of sadness and anger rose on their faces.

"You." Ron said.

His pace was fast as he came towards me. He had his wand raised.

"I had nothing to do with this." I said.

"TO HELL YOU WERE!" Ron yelled, "Reducto!"

I easily deflected it.

"Fight back coward!" Ron shouted.

He shot another spell towards me.

I deflected that one too.

"Ron!" I called as I lifted up my left sleeve revealing my bare skin.

Ron's face softened.

"I love Draco. He's my soulmate. I also love my friends. I didn't mean for this to happen. What would you do if you were in my situation?" I said.

"She's right Ron." Hermione said.

"I am so sorry. How would you know if this would've happened anyway. If I didn't do it for love." I replied.
•••••(To before the awkwardest hug ever)

Draco grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Now who will join me? And if you don't, you will die." Voldemort said.

"Draco!" Mr and Mrs Malfoy called to their son.

"YN!" My Dad called to me.

"Are you coming?" Draco whispered.

"All in the name of love." I replied.

We walked to the front and Voldemort gave Draco the awkwardest hug ever. We walked over to our parents.
•••••
Harry of course was not dead. He rolled out of Hagrid's grip and the battle started again.

I let go of Draco's hand.

"YN! What are you doing?" Draco asked.

"I need to make it up to my friends. I'll catch up. And if I don't, I love you so much." I informed.

"I'll stay with you!" Draco cried.

"No I need you to stay safe." I said, "Now go!"

"Come on son." Lucius begged.

Draco gave me a caring look before him and his parents ran away.

I have to make this right.

I looked around to find Harry. I saw Voldemort and him battling. I ran to their direction and stood beside Harry.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, while keeping his focus.

"I'm gonna help you!" I replied and I joined the wand battle.

  Harry's POV
I saw YN's eyes glow an ocean blue and her eyes turned to cat slits. She whimpered and staggered backwards, breaking focus on the spell.

  Your POV
My insides felt like they were on fire. I felt my bones taking a different shape. My stomach acid boiled, my skin turned to golden scales. I felt a heavy burden on my back.

My head was being lifted from the ground, no wait. I was growing in size. I tried to scream, but it sounded like a roar.

I have been turned into a dragon.