Chapter 11

Dedicated to @TheRealEcoFreak
  Previously on The Slytherin Princess
"We won't YN. I even thought about this myself, but we need to stick together in these hard times." Draco countered.

I took a deep breath before saying the conclusion...

  Your POV
"You're right. It was dumb of me to even say that." I admitted.

"Listen we'll get through this I promise." Draco said, caressing my cheek.

"What would I do without you?" I asked him, smiling slightly.

"I have no idea..." He trailed off leaning in.

We met in the middle and kissed passionately. We pulled away for air when someone cleared their throat.

I turned my head to a familiar blood red haired girl.

"Hey Saphire. How are you?" I asked, kind of embarrassed that she caught us.

"Great..." She said sarcastically, "Anyways I'm gonna pretend that I didn't see that. I need your help with a little something, YN."

I looked at Draco and back to Saphire.

"Okay..." I said confused.

I got up and walked to the dorms with her. She suddenly stopped me when we got into her dorm.

"Why are you even close to him? He's a traitor!" She whispered.

"What's the matter with you? Are you okay?" I questioned, concern evident on my face.

She let out a sigh, "Sorry. I just-can't talk about it."

She covered her face with her hand and hurried out, but before she could I grabbed her arm, stopping her. She turned to me tears threatening to spill.

"Hey, hey. What's the matter?" I said.

"It's nothing." Saphire said turning away, her blood red hair draping over her face.

"You can talk to me. But if it's not now you can whenever..." I informed.

She lifted her head and a single tear escaped her right eye.

"I just wonder where Harry is. I really like him, I just kept it a secret for all these years. Please don't tell anyone." She confessed.

"Thanks for telling me and I promise I won't tell anyone. Slytherin's honor." I promised.

(Btw I made the whole "Slytherin's honor" thing up.)

Saphire smiled. "Thank you YN. I'll see you around."

"See ya around." I confirmed.

I returned her smile and walked back to Draco.

"What did she want?" He asked, as I plopped down on the couch.

"Just some advice." I answered.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. He kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you so much YN."

"I love you too, Draco." I replied as we cuddled by the fire.

(Okie dokie! There's the chapter! I hope you guys like it!)