Chapter 15

(I watched Descendants 2 and I love it! This song that's above really reminds me of this story so here you go! Oh and if you haven't watched it I'm sorry, I don't intend on spoiling anything!)
  Your POV
"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I need you to help capture a few people." Voldemort told me.

So the Death Eaters kind of put a spell on Voldemort's name, so whoever says it needs to be captured. And apparently I have to help. I think they did it so they can capture Harry Potter.

"Okay. When do I go?" I asked.

"Right now." Voldemort informed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then we Disapperated.
•••••
We arrived in some sort of forest. The sky was a light grey.

"Do we engage?" Scabior asked.

"Uh yeah! Why did you think he sent us out here?!" I replied.

And they attacked.
•••••
"Miss! We caught them!" Scabior called.

"Good. He'll be pleased." I said.

I looked at them.

Hermione, Ron, and...Harry?

"What happened to him?" I asked, gesturing to Harry.

"Don't know." Scabior said.

"Hmm..." I hummed.

"YN?" Hermione asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked.

Then Hermione's facial expression turned to shock.

"You! We trusted you!" She shrieked.

Scabior laughed.

"What's so funny Scabior?" I snapped.

"Nothing miss." He replied.

"Why are you doing this?" Ron asked.

"Love." I replied.

Harry scoffed.

"I suggest you shut it." I snapped.

"Or what?" Harry asked.

"I could reveal who you really are." I replied, "Let's go. I bet his patience is wearing thin."
•••••
"Good work Miss YLN. You are good to go." The Dark Lord said.

I nodded and walked to the room I share with Draco.
•••••
I suddenly heard the door open. I stood up and saw Draco.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Not good." He replied.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I didn't tell the truth. They got away." Draco said.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I cried into my hands.

🎵 Looking back at yesterday. I thought I gave it everything, but still there's so much road ahead of me. When I looked into your eyes I guess I didn't recognize who we are and all that we can be. Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end. Cause in your heart it's where it all begins.🎵

"Oh YN. We will make it through this. I promise." Draco promised.

"Will we?" I sniffled, "We never know what will happen. We are oblivious to the future and it stresses me out. What if we die? What if one of us dies and what will happen to the other once it happens?"

"You're right. We are oblivious to the future. But that doesn't mean we need to stop. You give everything you have each and every day. I do too. Everyone does. We need to fight through this so we can have that Happily Ever After we dream of." Draco reassured, grabbing my hands and gazing into my eyes.

"It's all worth it in the end. Remember that." Draco said.

"What will I do without you?" I asked as I leaned forward so our foreheads are touching.

"Hopefully you won't have to find out." Draco said, kissing the top of my head and then hugging me.

"Hopefully you won't have to find out..."