Chapter 10

(This is a long awaited chapter. I promise I'll make it good. Or at least try.)

  Your POV
We arrived at Hogwarts. I rushed to the self driving carriages with my stuff and hopped on. Draco had to do something so I was left all alone. Sure I usually do them with him, but I needed time to think. I suddenly saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned to see Desiree.

"Hey YN. How are you?" Desiree asked.

"Fine, I guess." I replied.

"Oh what's wrong?" She questioned.

"You know about You-Know-Who right? About me being kidnapped and about Draco?" I said.

"Yeah. The rumors have been going around like wild fire." She replied.

"I think I should break up with Draco. To protect him." I admitted.

Desiree gasped, "He'd be crushed. You can't!"

"I know, I know, but what happens if I get killed by You-Know-Who? He won't move on. If I do this, we can wait until the right time." I argued.

"He can't, he won't wait. You need to stay together. For his sake." Desiree said.

The carriage stopped and we were arrived.

I put my things down in the corridor and walked to the feast.
••••• Afterwards: In the Common Room
I sat on a couch near the fireplace and thought,

Is Desiree right? No I need to do this...

"YN!" Draco called.

He sat next to me and his arm snaked around my waist. He pulled me closer, but I tried to get out of his grip.

"Hey, you okay?" Draco asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"That's never a good sign." He chuckled nervously.

"I think we should take a break. With everything that's been going on..." I trailed off.

He looked hurt and sad. Tears glistening in his eyes.

"I understand that," Draco started as he placed a hand on my upper arm, "but we need to stick together. You're my inspiration to keep going everyday."

(Ariana Grande song reference! I need to stop...but I won't! 😂)

"I know that, Draco, but if we do stay we might just be torn apart." I argued, my voice cracking.

"We won't YN. I even thought about this myself, but we need to stick together in these hard times." Draco countered.

I took a deep breath before saying the conclusion...

(OH SNAP!🎵A cliffhanger!🎵 Why did I do this to you guys. Oh right I want to have a little fun. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! I am so freaking sorry for not updating. I have been going through writer's block. I know not a good excuse, but here I am. And you like how I brought Desiree back? Well if you want a character featured in this book I will make a chapter all about that! Stay tuned!)