Chapter 5

Your POV
We arrived at my house and Dad stayed behind let us know of a few things.

"Okay you two are old enough to use magic outside of Hogwarts now so you can do anything like cook, clean, all that stuff. Here is the ground rule:
No funny business. I don't want grandchildren just yet." Dad said.

We laughed.

"Like that's gonna happen." I said, "I am so not ready for that."

"Good. Now behave. And remember, the train leaves at 11 o'clock sharp. I want you both to be there at 10:30. Am I clear?" Father informed.

"Yes sir." Draco and I said in unison.

"Okay. See you guys soon." Dad said and he Disapperated.

"So what do you want to do?" Draco asked.

"Wanna swim?" I asked.

"Sure." Draco shrugged.

I smiled as I went to my room to change.

I came down in a blue one piece swimsuit, (the one above). As I came down the steps I saw Draco with his swim trunks on. He turned around and wolf whistled.

"I gotta say YN, you look good in that swimsuit." Draco smirked.

"Oh shush!" I slapped him playfully on his arm.

"Would have been even better if you wore a bikini, though." Draco said running out of the room before I could get to him.

(I am so bad for those last three lines of dialogue. 😂😎😍😉)

He cannonballed in the pool and I dived in after him. I stayed in the shallow end of the pool since I really don't know how to swim. (I really can't. Unless I have a pool noodle. And quit acting so dirty!)

Draco of course was showing off on the deep end.

"Come on YN! Why are you over there in the shallow end?" He called.

"I like it over here!" I called back not really wanting to embarrass myself.

Of course I just admitted my shame to you guys...

"Do you even know how to swim?" Draco asked as he swam to me.

"Uh... Not really..." I admitted.

"I'll teach you." Draco said grabbing my hand, "I promise I won't let you drown."

"Fine." I groaned.

He led me over to the deep end still having a tight grip on my hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life.

"Come on, you can let go. I won't let you drown." Draco promised.

I let go.

"Good. Now kick your legs to propel yourself forward." He instructed.

He taught me to swim. I'm seventeen and I am now learning to swim. How embarrassing.

"Thanks Draco." I thanked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome." Draco replied.

"How embarrassing was that?" I asked.

"It wasn't to me. Maybe to others, but not to me." Draco answered.

I smiled. "What would I do without you?"

"I have no idea." Draco replied.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.

What a day...

(I hoped you liked this chapter! Cute right? And I just confessed an embarrassing secret to you guys. Plz don't judge. I honestly haven't had much pool time this summer and I kind of forgot how to. Love ya my Hufflepuffs!)