Chapter 6

Draco's POV
I woke up in a guest room of YN's mansion. I yawned as a whiff of pancakes filled the air. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a green t-shirt. I walked down and saw YN on the couch and magic cooking pancakes.

"Morning Draco." YN said.

"Morning." I replied.

She smiled as she patted the seat next to her. 

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good. How about you?" YN replied.

"Good. Is that pancakes I smell?" I asked.

"Yep. I need to check on them." YN rushed to the stove.

"Phew... They aren't burnt." She said putting 2 pancakes on a plate, "Do you like syrup with your pancakes?"

"Yes please!" I chuckled.

She poured syrup all over the pancakes and gave them to me. 

"Thanks YN." I said. 

She smiled and continued. I sat down on the couch and she did soon after me. 

"What's your dream job?" I asked YN.

"Maybe being a professor at Hogwarts." She replied, "What about you?"

"I want to be apart of the Ministry of Magic. I don't really care if we are together." I answered.

"So sweet." She said.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Have you ever heard of any Muggle movies?" YN asked.

"No. Do you wanna watch one?" I asked.

YN got up and went to her collection of Muggle movies and took out one.

"This is my favorite." YN said holding it up, "It's called (your favorite movie). Wanna try it out?"

"I'll give it a shot." I replied.

She put it in and sat beside me. The movie played and I saw YN leaning against me as she was asleep.

I chuckled lightly while gently kissing the top of her head.

"Sleep tight YN..." I whispered and I continued watching the movie, YN asleep beside me.

(I know this chapter is sappy and possibly crappy. Sorry about that. Oh and sorry for not updating a lot lately.)