Chapter 8

Your POV
"What are you doing?!" I asked, as two Death Eaters chained me in the dungeons.

They just laughed in response. Good thing I had my wand in my jacket. They left and my father came in.

"Dad! What's going on?" I asked my voice cracking.

"The Dark Lord needs you for something else. Something dark and dangerous." He replied.

"What will happen to Draco?" I said.

"I don't know." He answered.

"YLN!" Bellatrix called in a sing songy voice.

"I've got to go. I'll be back though." Dad said as he kissed my forehead and went upstairs.

I sighed, wondering what the Dark Lord has in mind...
•••••
  Draco's POV
I sat in my seat on the Hogwarts Express, my face in my hands.

Why? What does he need to do with her? She doesn't deserve this. No one does...

I suddenly heard laughter coming nearer. I looked up and saw Blaise and Pansy.

My eyes were red and tear stained. I quickly wiped the remaining tears with my sleeve and stared out the window.

"Hey mate!" Blaise greeted, "Where's YN?"

I shot him a quick glare, "She's not here."

"Ooh. Did she dump you? Good riddance, she was never really good for you anyways." Pansy cheered.

"She didn't dump me, Pansy. She was taken. I had no control over it." I snapped.

"Sorry mate. We heard about Death Eaters boarding the train. But not about someone getting taken." Blaise sympathied.

We then just sat in silence for the rest of the ride.
•••••
  Your POV
The shackles dug deep in my wrists, as I tried to get my wand from my jacket. I winced in pain as the shackles dug deeper. I tried harder, but it was no use.

I suddenly heard the metal door creak open. Dad led a girl down in the dungeons, her white-blonde hair in a wavy pony tail and exotic clothes.

"Luna?" I said.

"YN? Why are you here?" She asked in her blank tone, "I thought you were on the train like everyone else."

"Same here. Do you think you could get my wand from my jacket?" I asked her.

"Sure!" Luna said.

She reached in my jacket and grasped the cold wood. She pulled it out and put it in my hands.

"Reducto!" I whispered and the shackles fell.

"Thanks Luna." I thanked.

"No problem." She replied.

I rubbed my wrists as they were sore from bondage.

Bloody hell that's deep. Any more and it would have cut my circulation.

I can't believe He'd capture a sweet and innocent girl like Luna. Oh wait of course he would.

Suddenly the door opened again. My Dad stood shocked as of how I was free.

"How did you..." He trailed off.

I waved my wand.

"Give it to me." Dad ordered.

I gave it to him and he put it inside his robes and led me upstairs. There stood the Dark Lord, his black robes flowing majestically.

"Ah YN..." He said, "You are probably wondering why I retrieved you from the train."

I nodded slightly.

"I just needed to talk to you and then you'll be free to go to Hogwarts." Voldemort informed.

I asked, "What do you need to talk to me about?"

He replied, "About the battle..."

"What about it?" I asked, slightly curious.

He sneered, "Where does your allegiance lie? Dark or Light?"

"I only do what's right. Whether it's on Light or Dark, doesn't matter to me." I said, calmly, "As long as my loved ones are safe, I really don't care."

"Loyal, caring, determined, brave, cunning, intelligent. No wonder the Sorting Hat couldn't place you in one House. Why did you choose Slytherin?" Voldemort stated.

"I chose Slytherin because I knew I made a friend there. I didn't want to let him go. I didn't want to be ripped away from him. After all he was the first friend I made. He understands me." I answered.

Voldemort's smile faded. "Draco?"

I nodded.

"Bring her back to the train. Now." He ordered.

And I was Apparated back to the train...

(I am so so so sorry for the lack of updates. I kind of had writer's block. But I am back! Again, I am SO sorry for not updating. Love you guys!)