Chapter 4

(You get to choose your own from the ones above)
  Your POV
It is the day of the wedding and I'm getting ready. Which one do you choose?

"Hey YN. Can you save me a dance?" Ron asked.

"Do you want to make Draco mad?" I asked.

"Anything to make Malfoy mad." Ron replied.

I laughed. "Oh Ron."

He walked out with me following.

"Following me ey." Ron smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "I just happen to be going out after you. Therefore, not following you."

"Riiiight..." Ron grinned.

The Weasley's, were putting up the tent. Suddenly I heard hoot of an owl as I felt something land on my shoulder.

I turned to see a barn owl bearing a letter. I took the letter and read it.

Dear YN,
Look for me when the Death Eaters attack. I'll be outside of the tent waiting for you. Hope you're doing okay with the Weasleys. I'll see you soon, my love.

Draco

I looked up from the letter and sighed. I hate ruining the wedding, but I have to. Later that night the wedding took place and all of us were in the tent having fun.
•••••
Music played happily as Bill and Fleur were dancing. I was sitting on the side lines, practically waiting for the attack.

"Do you hope you'll share a moment like that with Draco?" Hermione asked as she sat down beside me.

"Yeah. I do. I just can't wait for that moment to come." I replied.

"Are you excited to go back to Hogwarts?" I asked.

"Yeah I am. Are you?" She answered.

"Yes and no." I replied.

"Why do you say that?" Hermione asked, but before I could answer a Patronus appeared in the middle of the room.

"They are coming. They have infiltrated the Ministry." Kingsley's voice spoke.

Then it vanished.

I have to find Draco.

Everyone was in a panic. Running out as the Death Eaters attacked. I quietly ran out of the tent and searching for Draco in the dark.

"Draco!" I whisper yelled.

"YN!" He called back.

I ran towards him and hugged him. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I can't believe I did that." I sobbed, "To my own friends and on a wedding day."

"Shh... it's okay YN. You did what you had to. And this will all be worth it when we have a life together. Have a family of our own if you're up for it." Draco reassured.

"I have missed you so much." I said pecking his lips.

"I've missed you too. We have to go. Now. We're supposed to get back to your Father's house. Just us." Draco said and Father appeared.

He had my trunk, cat, and the family owl. He handed me my wand and we Apparated to our house.